Chris Redfield x Reader

NSFW

Walking into the garage, you spot your husband Chris sitting to the side, exhausted from finishing his workout. He slides off his sweat soaked shirt, failing to notice your presence. Although you've been married for some time and have seen him shirtless countless times, you still never seem to stop gawking at his incredibly large and defined muscles.

"Hey babe, you snuck up on me," he says, causing your eyes to glance up from his abs to his face.

"Ah, hey. Sorry, didn't mean to interrupt. What did you want to do for dinner?" You ask with a soft smile.

"You," he smirks, taking a sip of water. A blush immediately spreads across your face, and you can't hold back a grin.

"I wouldn't mind that," you murmur, looking away with a sly look. He stands and walks up to you, captivating your eyes with his own. He slams his hands against the wall behind your head, caging you with his arms. Sweat glistens on his skin, his strong pheromone scent filling your nose.

"What was that?" He says, a glint of lust in his eyes. A stroke of confidence hits you, and you remember how badly Chris is always aching for you. Well, you decided to make him ache until he begged.

"You must've misheard, hon. I suggested we make dinner here, save us the trouble of going out," you say, smiling up at him. "I'll see you after your shower." You place a light hand on his chest and kiss his cheek, and slip out under his arm to walk back into the house.

Whilst getting the ingredients out for dinner, you hear him walk back into the house. You're bent over, searching the bottom cabinet for a pan, when a loud smacking sound fills your ears, and a stinging pain is left on your ass. You straighten up and turn around, seeing your husband there, looking down with a cocked head.

"Excuse me, I didn't see you there babe," he says, stepping past to refill his water in the fridge. Oh, he wants to play too. Well then, that's no issue for you.

"No problem, honey." You walk up to the fridge, and press a hand on his abs, lightly nudging him out of the way to open the door. You keep it there while you pretend to search for another ingredient, your thumb lightly tracing circles. A sigh leaves him, and you know he's getting anxious to have you. Before he can make a move, you grab the item from the fridge shelf and let your hand fall away from him. "Go on and shower, I need help cooking this," you say, looking back over your shoulder.

"Right," he says, placing his water down. "Can you help me with something first?" He asks innocently.

"What might that be?" You lean your back against the counter, looking at him with a little smile. He walks up, pressing his body against you, making you feel the pressure of his hardness against your low stomach.

"Come here and I'll show you," he says, a tone of lust lingering in his rich voice. He takes your hand, and gently guides you to your master bathroom. Although you wanted to tease him, you couldn't help but go weak for him. He closes the door, and you stand facing he mirror. In the reflection you see him walk up behind you and place his hands on your waist. He leans down and kisses your ear. "No more cat and mouse, unless you don't want to walk tomorrow," he whispers, looking into your eyes in the mirror.

"Maybe I don't," you whisper.

"Well then, I guess I'll have to take advantage of that, won't I?" His fingers hook your belt loops and drag you close to him. You close your eyes, leaning your head back into him, feeling his bare chest behind you. His fingers undo your pants, leaving them open to view your panties. "Those are cute. Wear them for me?" You nod, and he smiles and kisses your neck.

Chris's fingertips drag from the hem of your pants to underneath your panties, just barely lifting them off of your skin. "Hm, your skin is so soft," he coos. His touch rises, your abs hardening at the touch against your stomach. He raises your shirt, exposing your chest. "Look at that, your bra matches. God damn, you're pulling all the stops to have me in you tonight," he says. You shiver, and he laughs lowly.