DILF Luis Serra x Reader

Y'all when I tell you I am BLUSHING when writing this I AHHH- the hoes gon looooove this.

NSFW

"Hey, good to see you hermosa!" Luis greets you at his front door, smiling big. You've gone on a few dates with him, and last week he offered to have you over at his place. Of course you agreed, and he's been really excited to have you over and spend more time with you.

"Hey, Luis, good to see you too," you smile back, stepping inside. Since the first date, he's treated you like a queen. Always giving you compliments, flowers on the first date, pays for everything, a classic gentleman. He was always very positive too, uplifting your ego and self esteem. "I love the house," you say.

"Gracias, I did my best to make it look eh, cohesive. You came at a good time, my son just got picked up."

"Oh yes, how is he?" You were aware of the fact that he had a son, one that he admired and loved very much.

"Good, high energy as always. Dinner's almost ready, it's in the oven."

"Awesome."

"Here, I can take your bag," he offers, rubbing your upper back gently, coaxing you into relaxing. You give it to him and he sets it in the entryway, giving you a pleased look.

"You're always so sweet, I really appreciate it," you tell him.

"Thank you hermosa, I try my best. And I'll always give 110% to you," he replies. You smile, slightly blushing at his words.

...

"Luis, I'm impressed with your cooking!"

"Ah yes, I had to learn at some point I suppose. When my son came along I guess I just wanted him to grow up with good food," he explains.

"No dad bod for you, haha," you joke.

"No way hermosa, got to keep these muscles. I'll let you see some of them after dessert if you like," he winks. Your cheeks go red and he laughs, taking a sip of his wine.

"I don't think I'd mind that."

"Well then, maybe you can show me some of that pretty body too," he says.

"Maybe." He shakes his head at you, smiling.

"Now tell me, which muscle is your favorite? I'll show that one off first," he says with a smirk.

"Good question. It has to be between the core and the back muscles, I suppose."

"Oh come on, you're practically begging me to rip my shirt off," he says. Your eyes float down to his tight white shirt, his chest hair and muscles showing through. "Can't deny it with that look on your face, can you princessa?"

You let out a huff as you grin, slightly embarrassed at the way you're acting. Your eyes close, shaking away the dirty thoughts in your mind.

"Can't even get through dinner, can we?" You ask.

"We'll have to skip dessert, unless... You can be a substitute?" You look back at him, finding hungry eyes staring into yours.

"I think I can do that."

"Well then, finished with your food? Great," he says, not giving you a chance to answer as he swiftly takes your plate to the sink.

Your jaw drops a little, shocked at his excitement. He sets the dishes in the sink and pops in a piece of gum, offering you a stick. Taking it, you smile as he moves behind you, placing a hand on the back of your seat.