Albert Wesker x Reader

NSFW (this is my first try at tentacle shit, don't blame me if this goes wrong lmao)

He didn't know what it was about you, but he took great interest in you. And he didn't like you for the fact that you could serve as a lab rat, or that he could manipulate you. No, this was something new. Something other than power that he didn't know he needed.

You stood behind him, your presence provoking his feelings. He attempted to stay focused on his computer as you watched, but he couldn't help himself. Whether or not it made him look weak, he didn't care. Turning around in his office chair, he faced you.

"Come here darling, sit," he says, patting his lap. To his surprise, you listen, sitting with your back to him. He turns back to show you the computer screen. In his mind, all he could think about was your ass, sitting nearly on top of his cock. He controlled himself, keeping his breathing calm and his hands to himself.

"Wesker, what's this part of uroboros? I don't remember this element being part of the virus structure," you ask. He smiles at your interest, and his arm goes around you to point at the computer.

"This, my dear, is the element of the virus that allows tentacles to form on its host. Without it, it'd just cause all the other symptoms that an unchosen one develops," he explains. You nod. "But the chosen ones, such as myself, can use this as power."

"Oh, I see," you say. He has an idea, although it may be a risk, he takes it. He leans closer into your back, his mouth next to your ear.

"Would you like me to demonstrate?" He feels you stiffen, your ass further pressing into his crotch. Slowly, he feels himself get hard for you, the stimulation of your touch bringing his body to life. His hands go to your waist, and gently rest there.

"Y-yes, I think I'd like that," you say quietly. He laughs lowly into your ear.

"Well then, turn and sit facing me so I can see that excited expression," he says. You lift yourself off of him, and turn. He places his forearms on the armrest, leaving open space for you. You sit on his lap, legs spread, heat pressing on his enlarged member. "Now, just hold still," he says. Closing his eyes, he imagines what he wants to do to you. All of the things he could make you feel just with his tentacles alone.

As his mind wanders, his tentacles release themselves, slithering around your body. You gasp, and he opens his eyes, the red gleam brighter than ever. The tentacles slide up your thighs, up your torso, and wrap themselves around your chest.

He feels them squeezing around your tits, holding them so tightly to the point where you release a loud moan that makes him grin. He can't keep his eyes off your face, your mouth open from breathing heavy and eyes desperate for more.

"Albert," you whine. He laughs once more and continues to let his tentacles slither, more of them sliding up your neck while his other ones remain on your breasts. He bites his lip as a tentacle slides around your neck, gripping it to choke you.

Although he's killed using this method before, he wanted a different feeling out of choking you. He wanted you to struggle to breathe, moan for air, and make you wetter for him.

So that's exactly what he did.

After a few moments, he let you go completely. You took deep breaths, and he held your hips, keeping you from falling over. He kneaded them with a lustful touch, staring up into your eyes with a begging look. God damn, what have you done to him? Your eyes connected with his, and your arms wrapped around his neck.

Before he knew it, your lips were smashed against his, the taste of you driving him insane. Still, he kept his composure, and made sure you knew who was in control. His tongue delved into your mouth, getting a feel around, playing with your tongue.