Chris Redfield x Reader

First off, over 5k reads?? Thank y'all, that's awesome lol Also, if you haven't checked out my new book about Leon, you should! It'd mean a lot ♥️
NSFW

Why now? She's clouding my mind, I can't think about anything but her body. At least I'm at my desk and not on the field...

I pull out my phone to see if she's text at all. Nothing. I wonder what she's up to?

Me: Hey

Her: Hey, you bored?

Me: I guess you could call it that

Her: Oh?

Me: Can't seem to get you off my mind

Her: Thenn come home early

Me: I suppose I could. But it might be more fun from the office ;)

Her: Prove it

Oh, I know exactly what she wants. But she's going to have to earn it.

Me: You first

Her: Me?

Me: Give me something and you'll get a reward. It's simple

Her: Chrisss

Her: Fine, but give me a second

Gotcha. I wonder what she's up to, making me wait like this. I look down for a second, seeing the bulge through my pants. Before I do anything, I get up and lock my office door, and make sure the blinds are closed. I know exactly what will make her melt. I sit back down and reposition my cock in my pants, making the tip stick straight out of the waistband before I snap a picture. My phone buzzes, and I open it to find something extremely pleasing.

She sent me a mirror pic, the phone blocking out her face. She wore matching lavender color lace lingerie, her bra accentuating her curves along with her cute panties. Now that's what daddy likes to see. I reply with my picture while I palm myself, thinking about what I want to do to her.

Her: Making me drip over here, you sure you don't want to take off early?

Fuck it.

Me: I'll be home in 10

I fix my cock and try to find a way to make it subtle, although that's never easy. I get up and grab my things, and quickly lock my office and head out.

I drive home hastily, but still take care to be safe. Pulling into the driveway, I immediately turn off the car and get my keys, ready to unlock the door. At least I made it home with no interruptions. But now, she's in for it.

My hand reaches for the door with the key, but it swings open. There she stands, slightly hiding behind the door. A smile appears on my face and she gives me a dirty grin. I think she's as excited as I am.

"Welcome home, honey."

"Hah, and such a warm welcome you're going to give me," I say, mirroring her expression. I walk in and I take off my coat, my eyes never leaving her as she turns around and walks towards the bedroom, showing her cute ass on full display.

"You need to wear this set more often," I comment. She pauses in her steps and turns her head.

"Yeah babe?" I nod and walk up to her, and pick her up by her waist. "Ah! Chris!" I carry her away from the bedroom, having somewhere else in mind.

"It's daddy, sweetheart. I'll let you off the hook this one time. Disobey again, and you'll regret it."

"Y-yes daddy," she stutters. "Hey, this isn't the way to the room!"

"No it is not," I say into her ear, a slight growl in my voice. I take her and set her on the dining table. "Bed's too far, and I think I'd like dinner right now."

She smiles and licks her teeth, and I bend down to kiss her, her legs wrapping around my waist. She puts the pressure of her heat against my cock and makes me throb even more. I groan into her mouth as her tongue softly licks mine, our saliva mixing together. She tastes so good. But I'm not satiated yet. I release myself from her kiss, a string of saliva still connecting us. Sinking to my knees, I use two fingers to pull her panties aside, revealing her soaking cunt.

"God damn baby, you been thinking about me too huh?"

"Mhmm," she moans, anticipation in her tone. I kiss the inside of her thigh.

"Spread your legs some more, let me see you," I say kindly. Her legs open more and her lips spread with it, her clit fully exposed to me. "Now I'll be good and gentle with you, but no cumming ok?"

"Yes daddy," she replies.

"Good girl. Let out all the noise you want." I go in immediately, spreading my tongue across her whole pussy and licking up all her juice. A loud moan releases from her mouth, and I laugh lowly. She tastes even better here.

My tongue flicks her sensitive bulb and higher pitched moans fill my ears. I make sure to please her gently, and I slowly sink two fingers into her hole.

"Oh my god, yes," she moans out as my fingers curl, my tongue still working to satisfy her. "I'm getting close, please!"

"Please what?" I say in between lapping my tongue, my fingers thrusting in and out.

"Please give me permission to cum, I'm begging," she whines. I slowly lick up once again, and look her in the eyes.

"No."

"Ugh, fuck," she groans, trying her hardest not to finish on my face. I love making her wait, it just makes cumming that much better. I slowly stop and pull out my fingers, and stand up once again.

I start to undo my belt as she catches her breath, staring up at me. I drop my pants and my underwear, my cock flinging out, already ready to fuck her. Her eyes find it and her head drops back. She can't wait anymore. I lean down and kiss her lips, and she kisses me back gently.

"Now stay still sweetheart, I'll give it to you. Just be patient," I tell her. She nods and my hands find her hips and grip them. Within seconds I'm bottomed out in her, and she's already moaning. I haven't even started thrusting yet.

Slowly I pull out and push back in, knowing the pace is killing her. I make sure to push every inch in, my tip reaching her cervix.

"Daddy faster, you're driving me crazy," she begs. I smile and hold her hips tighter, and slam my cock in. She moans, bordering on a scream, and my pace picks up tremendously.

"Fuck yeah, you love that don't you? Love getting dicked down, getting filled up?"

"Yess!" She moans.

"What do you want, tell me," I growl.

"I want it deeper," she tells me.

"Deeper huh? Well, then you'll get what you fucking asked for." I thrust harder, her pussy clenching around me tight. Plunging deeper, I make sure her spot is getting hit, fucking her from the perfect angle. This is exactly what I needed. Her body's so good, I'm getting close.

Moans and slapping fill the air, along with my grunts and slight rocking noises from the table.

"I'm gonna finish," she says out.

"Cum with me," I command. After several more thrusts I feel myself falling over the edge, my cum spilling out into her. Her body shakes and tenses as she reaches her climax, making mine even more enjoyable. I sloppily pound her, making sure to pour in every drop. I slow and stop, and she and I both catch our breaths.

"Thank you," she says, looking up at me with a smile. I smile back and lean down, planting a kiss on her damp forehead.

"Of course," I whisper. "You did so good, giving me a 3 course meal like that."