chapter 1, help sign

Vances pov:
I walked to the nearest Cafe nearby since I was going to be late at first period, either way i wouldn't care but school is ending close so why not just pay attention at least. I NEEDED something to wake me up since I get grumpy in mornings.(same) i arrived at some random place called "star cafe" and at the side of the door there was a help sign. I read the sign and remembered that since summer was coming I would need to save if I would want to go to college and I'm actually going to try since I don't want to be miserable and live with my father even tho I'm still 15.

I entered the place and the inside of the cafe looked alot more interesting than the outside. There was a bar with red chairs around, and the inside of the place was decorated with stickers of band names and posters everywhere.

I went up and waited before someone came. "Hey welcome to star Cafe what can I get yo- WHOA uh dude wait here" said some teen before saddling away and tripping.

"Pussy" I mutterd before looking at my phone to see that first perido already was half way so why bother even rushing the dude.

Bruce's pov:
I was getting ready to leave my shift since I was running late to first perido but all of the sudden one of my friends comes running at Me and yelling.
"Dude! The pinball vance is here!" Said griffin. "Okay.. go and serve him? I'm running late!" I said grabbing my backpack. "Hell no last time I bumped into him and he sweared he would of beat my ass and shove me into a horses ass!" Said griffin while panicking.

I signed and pushed griffin out of my way hearing a 'holy lords!' From griffin. I took a notepad and a pen from the drawer, this better be fast. "Welcome to star Cafe what may I get you?" I asked looking at this 'pinball vance' dude. "Just dark coffe" said the dude. I wrote in the notebook before hearing the dude say something else. "Hey tell your pussy friend to come out I ain't gonna beat his ass" said the dude. "Hm well-" i looked up to see the details of this vance guy griffin is so scared.

He had LONG curly blonde hair, white tanktop with a vest and navy blue boot cuts jeans. His face details showed that he had freckles, blue eyes and thick eyebrows, big pink lips. This dude was basically looking like a milf! But as a dude of course.. "um well?" Said vance making a confused face. "Uh well he has a reason" I said looking at the clock. Shit first perido is half way already!

I run over to make the coffe and the griffin comes whike moving his eyebrows like a damn spaghetti. "Sooo.." said griffin. "What?" I asked pouring the hot coffee into the mug. "What was all that about?" Said griffin pointing his lips. "Ugh shut up!" I said going over where the vance guy sat. I wonder if he goes to my school and if so why isn't he at first perido right now? Hm.

"Heres you coffe" I said placing the warm mug infronr of the dude. "Whatever" said vance furrowing his eyebrows. Rude! I rush back to griffin and he was getting to leave as well, since Liz another worker should arrive in 5 minutes and she's 18 already so. "Come on griffin!" I yelled grabbing my bag and rushing out of the door.

THIRD PERSON POV
"Coming! Shit.. uh hey dude" said griffin. Vabce furrowed his eye brows and clenched his fist. "HELL NAH" griffin screamed and ran leaving vance concerned but whatever.

Minutes later the door opened showing a woman walking with keys and in a high ponytail. She was wearing a black tank top with a short brown sweater, bootcut miss me jeans that wrapped around her perfectly hourglass body and hello kitty convers. (I WOULD DIE FOR THOES SHOES OMG)

Liz noticed vance and she quickly rushed over to him like a damn puppy. "Why hello there, my name is Liz can I help you with anything?" Said Liz smiling wide. "No?" Said vance looking up to see Liz touching his arm. "Wow.. your pretty buff you work out? Well mostly you single?" Said Liz tangling his finger around vancea hair. "Lady what the fuck that's none of your business" Yelled vance pushing Liz away from him

"Whatever I know your interested here's my number and I could assure you with anything, even if it's not work related" said liz blowing a kiss. "Yea sure come here." Said vance. Liz came closer, exitced. "Why not you hang yourself in a tree?" Said vance whispering.

Liz scoffed and rolled her eyes. "You will be mine, soon" said Liz walking away. "Yea in your grave!" Yelled vance getting up and leaving. He should of mark the horrible customer service but that was the random lady, the guy that first served him he was kinda.. never mind.

ANOTHER ONE BRANCE BAHAHAHA
kms.

Guys that looks like robin ngl.

OH BTW HERES THE INSPO OF LIZ SHE IS MADE UP DW I HATE HER TOO.

(NO HATE TO THIS GORGEOUS IN IRL BUT IN MY STORY SHE IS NOT NICE)

But this inspo is Liz face.

More of an idea of how Liz was dressed up as.

BRUCE YAMADA PERSPECTIVE ON LIZ SO FAR.

Liz is one of the hottest bitches in denver, any guy would die for her. Especially how perfect her body is of course every body is beautiful but girls absolutely would kill for her body! I say she's a little too dramatic of showing her body but that's what she's into. The way I saw before leaving the coffe shop with the interaction with Liz and vance was.. alright. I bet vance already has liz number since she was all over him, i mean if I wasn't gay I would totally be into her but who wouldn't? She's so perfect, she's popular, gorgeous like every other girl but she's so called 'different' from other people eyes. I wouldn't even be surprised if vance and Liz get together. I mean great for him.

VANCES PERSPECTIVE ON LIZ.

Liz is a bitch. I tried enjoying my coffe before going into a room full of devils this bitch comes and starts acting like a damn dog! I know I'm fine looking but calm down. She gave me her number but who said I still have it? That shit is in the trash can and who said I was even into her! I mean she has what every guy and girl wants! Body, style, face, everything. She's not my type but someone else is.

SOME HICS IN MY STORY
Bruce looking at the window seeing Liz flirting with vance

His reaction when he found out.

Vance giggling when he saw bruce.

BTW IM SLOW SINCE I HAVE OTHER STORIES AND GET MAD ABAHAHA