chapter 4, new employee????

Bruce woke up and he realized.. this wasn't his room? He looked around seeing posters and the smell of nasty cigarettes. He looked down feeling some weight on his stomach seeing a hand wrapper around his waist.

Bruce looked up in horror seeing vance hopper basically all smothered up on him! "Vance...VANCE!" Yelled bruce. Vance furrowed his eyebrows and open his eyes slowly and his reaction came to him.

"Huh.. WHAT THE FUCK OMG NO WHAT  HOLY CHEESE BALLS" screamed vance falling to the ground and ran off screaming. Bruce laughed and saw vance peak out from the bathroom. He heard a sigh of relief from vance and he came back scratching his neck. "So um sorry I though you were some stranger.." said vance, bruce burst out laughing kicking his feet and giggling.

Vance hit bruce and rolled his eyes. "I was thinking I could get a job at the 'STAR CAFE' shit place" said vance sitting down. "Oh of course ! Just imagine the vance hopper working already and getting prepared for being a house wife" said brucr before earning a smack on his shoulder. "Shut up!" Said vance clearly embarrassed.

"But yea! Let's go anyway it's the weekend and I have a job" said bruce. Both teenagers planned arriving to Bruce's house so he could change into his clothes and get vance a job! "Thanks for letting me stay tho" said bruce. "Whatever" said vance shrugging.

Bruce knocked on the door, the door flew open showing his mother. She seems like she was crying. "Bruce? Oh my baby where were you! I thought u were lost please tell me where you go" said Mrs Yamada hugging her son. "I'm sorry I was at a friend's house and he offered me to stay over since the kidnapping." Said bruce turning around seeing vance yawn.

"Oh well why doesn't he come here?" Said Mrs Yamada. Bruce nodded and grabbed vance who was daydreaming. "This is my mother, and mom this is vance" said bruce smiling. Mrs Yamada hugged vance and he stood there shocked before hugging her back. "Thank you so much for taking bruce with you" said Mrs Yamada. "Yeah it's no problem" said vance.

Bruce and vance said there goodbyes to Mrs Yamada before vance started laughing so hard. "Aww don't be late Mr mommy's boy!" Said vance. "SHUT UP" Yelled bruce hearing vance laugh again. "Your cute when your mad" said vance relaxing himself. "no homo" said bruce giggling again.

Bruce opens the door and enters the cafe seeing griffin giggling with billy Showalter. "Stay here with griffin imm get my boss" said bruce to vance. Griffin looked at vance and stood straight shaking. Vance came closer to griffin cracking his knuckles. "Yo yo dude uh ME no speak English calm down homie" said griffin seeing vance pick him up by his shirt.

"VANCE!" Yelled bruce, vance placed griffin back down at the ground and glared at him before walking with a straight face to bruce.

Is vance getting the job or not?