chapter 2, issues on bruce

Bruce finally managed to get to first perido but before he tried to open the door, the door waa flew open hitting bruce in the face and teens started to run out. The belled ringed which means oh no.. he missed first perido! His mother woukd smack the where's outta him when he gets home!

Bruce signed and walked over to his second class since he only had 4 minutes. When he was walking he noticed someone familiar, it was him! The blonde walked passed by bruce. The so called "Vance hopper" Oh how bruce felt he couldn't breath for a second!

Bruce noticed how when vance passed by him that they made eye contact! Could the blonde noticed bruce or remembered him? Bruce swaddle over to his second perido, exitcment flooded through him.

Bruce opened the door to see only a few students inside so he took himself in the back and placed his belongings down. He realized he came early and since the not a lot students are here yet bruce should of been bored! But.. bruce wasn't bored because he was stunk inside his mind. He was thinking about thoes gorgeous, what seems like eyes that felt like a piercing. Oh Bruce melted in sight!

"Ay there's lover prince!" Yelled a voice. Bruce quickly came out of his mind and turned around seeing who called his name, ugh it was him, blake. Bruce didn't mean finney Blake he meant another blake, a annoying white boy.

"What?" Said bruce rolling his eyes. "Don't you roll your eyes at me or imm beat your ass after school!" Whisperd blake into Bruce's ear. "I liked to see you try" said bruce. Before bruce could say anything else he was pushed off from his seat and he hut his head in the table next to him.

"Ow what the hell!?" Yelled bruce.  "Imm beat your ass your gonna see you sissy boy" said blake laughing his ass off snd going to his friends. Bruce didn't say anything he just went back to his seat and looked down. He felt eyes starting to state at him, he hated the feel of eyes stinging onto his back. Did he make a sense? Was he that dramatic!?

Bruce had his head down the whole class, eventually the teacher noticed and left bruce since she always likes to call on him to "fix the stupidity" of a students answer. While everyone was learning bruce was too busy crying, he had a tone and fought back at blake but really he's just a soft sensitive puppy that cries for the smallest things and right now on his mind was HIS ASS GONNA BE WHOOPED AND EVERYONE GONNA SEE !!!

A fee classes pass by and Bruce walks it off like it was nothing but he was nervous, in lunch he sat alone because he always does. Either way he is popular he doesn't know anyone that he could easily trust. He does have indeed friends but thoes people have there own group and for them about bruce is like a buddy to talk to not to hang out with.

While bruce was going to seat in his usual spot, a kid names billy came up to brucd smiling. Would this day change for Bruce loneliness?! "Hey, I'm billy would you like to join my table?" Said the boy. Bruce smiled, he felt like all of his problems flew away. "Oh me? Sure! My name is bruce" said bruce following billy. "Yea I know, your like real popular for your name but don't worry me and my friends wanted to get to know you for you!" Said billy smiling over at bruce. Bruce smiled and when billy sat down at a table bruce sat down next to him.

"Hey guys! Meet bruce" said billy. "Ay wasspu dawg my name is robin, the fool next to me is finney and the other dude is griffin. There's another dawg that's coming so we gotta wait" said robin. "Oh I know who griffin is but who else is coming?" Said bruce laughing a little at Robin's "wanna be cholo" accent.

"Shut up robin speak right! Sorry the other person that's coming is vance hopper" said finney. Griffin choked on his water and Bryce eyes went wide. "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN?! VANVE HOPPER?!!!" Yelled griffin. Some people stopped and stared but they didn't care. "Whoa whoa what?" Said bruce starting to panic.

"What's so bad about him? Okay look he has a bad reputation and all but come on!" Said robin. "HE SAID HE WAS GONNA WHOOP MY ASS THE NEXT TIME HE SEES ME!" cried griffin. "Oh no no no! I can't see him no!" Said Bruce. "Um well too late?" Said billy chuckling.

Stomps where heard behide bruce and bruce was shaking so much he was holding on dear life onto billy. Vanve sat next to bruce and threw his lunch tray on the table that made griffin jump. "You scared? Pussy" said vance laughing at griffin. "Vance calm down dawg" said robin. "Whos this?" Said vance in confusion. "Oh that's bruce, baseball boy" said billy. Bruce released the grip onto billy and when he did his legs were rubbed against vances legs as well.

You can tell how bruce was red, but it's just legs touching what's so bad about that? "I'm bruce, bruce Yamada .." siad bruce looking at vance who was already staring at him. "Cool, I'm vance wait haven't I seen you.." said vance. Bruce nodded his head and looked at robin who was holding his mouth looking he was going to brust out laughing.

As the rest where having there own conversations, bruce couldn't stop looking at how his and vances leg wrre so closed together! How could vance not noticed? Did he!?

Eventually more of Bruce's classes past and he is now leaving off to the bus stop until he got a nice visit from a SPECIAL DAMN SOMEONE. "heyyy baseball boy" said blake, a couple of his other friends approached as well as smirking. "Leave me alone.." bruce said be started to panic a little and he realized a small crowd coming closer thinking they would fight.

"Watch me beat the rice outta you!" Laughed blake. (Istg) "WHAT" Yelled bruce hearing gasped from people.
Bruce looked around and he saw Billy's group and vance was there too! Nooo!
Brucr looked back at blake and gulped he either had to fight back or run like a pussy. Blake started with the first hit, thankfully bruce moved and blake missed.

Oooos where heard from people, people were saying 'go Yamada!' Or 'go blake!' Bruce was to scared to throw a punch so all he remembers was sewing balke get close to him and bruce throws his fist to God knows where. All brucr heard before opening his eyes were claps and a body hitting the ground. When bruce opened his eyes he saw blake laying on the ground, unconscious.

Bruce looked around seeing smiles, smiled from girls and guys! Even vance! A teacher came and saw what has happened. The teacher took bruce away in disappointment and bruce was nervous! The teacher would call his parents and he would get in huge trouble. Bruce was now siting in a room with the principle dialing his parents until a knock was heard on the door.

The teacher opend the door revealing vance?! What the hell was he doing here?

Real.

NEXT CHAPTER TOMORROW.

1250 words