chapter 3, rain storms

"Why am I here?" Said vance sitting down crossing his arms. "I brought you here if you might know what the fight was about since you are friends with blake" said the principle looking at bruce. Bruce looked at the principle back and looked back down immediately and was scared, bouncing his leg up and down why on earth did he fight back instead of pussying out?!

"All I know was that blake was harassing bruce for wanting to fight" said vance spreading his legs. The principle made a 'hm' sound and looked at Bruce who was sweating his balls off. "I know you don't like getting into trouble so this is a warning Yamada, be careful" said the principle letting both teenagers leave.

"Wait, actually vance since your grades are low and to bump up thoes grades would you mind helping bruce whether he is in danger? Of course I'm not forcing you to hangout with him but please just keep an eye I know your tge strongest teenagers here." Said the principle smiling. Vance sighed and nodded opening the door, leaving bruce alone with the principle.

Bruce was signed out and grabbed his stuff to finally leave home. When he opened the school doors it was cloudy and raining. Oh no he missed the bus, it was 4:30pm, and when walking he lives 20 minutes away! His parents would be really mad. Bruce also saw how there were thunder coming from far away and he HATED thunder.

Ever since he was a kid, he once brought his pet hamster out to play when all of the sudden when bruce let the hamster walk a little, thunder came and strikes down the hamster burning it and turning around seeing his hamster turn Into dust. Bruce was stupid he was only 7 years old.

Bruce signed and walked out of the door, he started to walk to his house until he felt someone watching him. When bruce turned around he saw a black van.

"What in the-" said bruce bumping into someone. Bruce fell to the ground body slamming and seeing someone over him. "Why the fuck are you here alone?" Said the voice. Bruce heard the same raspy voice while being in the principle office, it was vance! Vance hopper.

Bruce Yamada pov:!!!
"Uhm I really don't know, I missed my bus and I have to walk to my house" I said wiping the dirt from my face after that hard fall. "You shouldn't be here, it's dangerous haven't you heard about that damn kidnapper?!! Are you out of your mind!" Said vance crossing his arms. I kinda just laid in the ground why the hell would he care? He didn't care beating up people asses so why me?

"Well look how far do you live?" Said vance reaching his hand out. I put my hand out and get up cleaning my pants. "Oh about 20 minutes!" I said smiling, thunder then came. The rain began to rain harder and I was scared, of course I wouldn't want to tell the biggest bully that! "Dude what? Look I live about 5 minutes away from here and it's not fucking safe for your ass to be wondering around like a lost puppy so you can stay the night DONT THINKIM BEING NICE TO YOUR ASS" said vance walking.

I followed along and coverd my ears from the thundering. "Really? Oh boy thanks vance! I hate the rain so this helps alot" I said hopping around the puddles. More rain began to fall and more thunder. I would jump the tiniest bit from the loud sounds and see the light hitting the ground.

"Your scared? Of thunder!" Said vance snickering. "Shut up! And I'm not- AAAA" I said before hearing another thunderstorm. "Pussy" said vance. "Well whatever! Why are you even here by yourself? Remember like you said there's kidnappers!" I said tilting my head to face vance.

"Thats none of your business?" Said vance facing my way. I nod in response and look to see vance walking to a house. I swaddle over and wait patiently outside seeing vance already inside. "Well what the fuck are you waiting there for?" Said vance. I gulped and look down, "well am I allowed to go inside?" I said. "Well no shit! Come on your soaking more." Said vance. I squeal in response and ran fast inside taking my shoes off and putting them aside.

I follow vance into a hallway but inside the house was dirty! Full of beer cans and wine bottles everywhere, poor guy . "Sorry for the uh.. mess it's my dad" said vance opening a door with a sigh of 'DO NOT ENTER'. The door revealing a room full of posters of rock bands, play boy posters, and other type of bands. The room was splatter with a dark red color and a bed with a table and chair beside it.

"You can sit if you want, let me get a fresh pair of clothes for you" vance said going over to his closest. I stand there looking the details in his room before a pair of clothes were thrown into my face. "Rude!" I said walking to the bathroom.

I lock the door behide me and I started changing. The shirt was huge on me and the shorts fit perfectly! I opened the door to see vance in a black tank top and basketball shorts.

I stand there awkwardly not knowing what to do and seeing vance climb onto his bed already. "You gonna sleep standing or what." Said vance yawning. "It's fine if I sleep with yo-" I started before being rudly interrupted by the sound of feet stomping.

Vance got up and panic, he then grabbed Me and threw me with him on the bed holding my waist and covering my mouth. I was shocked, what was happening!

"Vance?" A voice said through the door, the doornob was shaking even I was shaking as well. "What the fuck do you want" Vance yelled. "Hm. Where's dad and why aren't you opening this damn door?!" The voice sounds like a guy?

"I don't fucking know? That dick is somewhere at a bar" said vance still holding me. WHY THE DOG WAS HE HOLDING ME OMG IS THIS A DREAM OH MY GEEE AAAAA. (same)

"Whatever good night" said the guy, footsteps were heard and vance released his grip. "That was my brother don't think anything of what just happened" said vance turning off the light.

The room was quiet and all I could hear where the sounds of breathing from vance. Eventually i heard vance fall asleep but I still couldn't. I wasn't tired I was BORED.

hours go by and I'm still in the same position. Then out of nowbere I hear vance moving and turning around. I then feel a large hand hover over my body and he brings me closer to him, he wraps his arms around me and breaths. OH MY GOD AINT NO WAY AJSJSAAAAZZ HES HUGGING ME OH MY LORD AAAAA-

🥰🦅🦅‼️🦅🥰😍🥰🦅🥰🥰😍😍😝🥳🦅🥰🥰🥳🥳🦅😘😈😻🙀😻🥺🥺😻🙀😻💔💔🙏🏻😝😝🥰🦅🥰🦅🥰🦅🦅😈🥳😘😋😝AAASIAIAJWJAKIAAOJSNSNZUZYZBZBZJKjznnznznajajAJAJAJJAIA

real.