𝔇𝔢𝔰𝔠𝔯𝔦𝔭𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫

When you think of the word fairytale, what do you think of first? Flying carpets, magic lamps, poisoned apples, villains, princesses, princes, wishes, and curses might be the some of the first things to come to mind. The heroes all got a happily ever after. The villains, on the other hand, did not.

Once upon a time, the zodiacs were born to either villains, heroes, or royalty. Six zodiacs were trained to become villains, while the other six were either commoners or trained to become their kingdoms' next rulers. 

 Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius, and Pisces.

The zodiacs - twelve people always randomly selected to live in a mansion together. Always six villains and six heroes, to maintain the peace between the villains in the west and the heroes in the east of Fableland. The villains were trained by their parents to hate the heroes, but some heroes taught their children to "respect" the villains but be wary of them. 

With six children of villains and six of heroes all living in one mansion, will their story end up having a happily ever after on the last page? Or a 𝙣𝙤𝙩 so happily ever after?

A/N: 

A/N: 

What's your zodiac sun, moon, and rising?
I'm a Gemini sun, Taurus moon, and Sagittarius rising.

And can anyone please help me think of the names for kingdoms? I need, like, most of the Disney princesses' and one for all of the villains. Except for Arendelle, of course. When I get all of the names that I need, I'll add it on to this page. But right now, I have literally no idea what to name any of the kingdoms. 😭😭

Disclaimer: None of the pictures used belong to me.

Also, there will be swearing, mostly from the villains, but a few from a few royals/heroes as well.

Ok, so I'm back. Finally. With another zodiac story ... I should really be updating the other ones instead. But I'm thinking of just rewriting The Selection from scratch, but with a similar plot ... idk. But yeah. And hey, welcome to HEA and all that. Thanks for reading, and I hope you have a great day! ❤️