ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 2

The next day ...

"Well, Fairy Godmother's coming today," Pisces said, laying down on the couch. "Last few hours of peace we have until we get a bunch of rules or whatever."

"Meh," Sagittarius muttered, collapsing into an unoccupied armchair. "It won't be that bad. We'll just break all the rules and get the heroes to do it with us. Easy peasy."

It was six o'clock in the morning, and all the villain zodiacs were up and in the lounge. Despite the fact that they had all been awake for around an hour already, none of them had bothered to go downstairs to make breakfast, not even Pisces or Sagittarius, who were the best cooks. None of the heroes were up yet - or so it appeared. If they were up, they hadn't left their bedrooms. 

It was day two at the mansion, which was the day the Fairy Godmother was apparently going to visit and have a talk to all the new zodiacs or whatever. At any rate, Sagittarius was fine with it as long as she didn't give a bunch of boring rules to the inhabitants of the manor. After all, that would take all the fun out of living with his best friends in a giant mansion. They were meant to destroy the place, right? Wasn't that the point of the zodiacs?

Probably not. Not that Sagi particularly cared though.

"Nuh uh," Libra said, sending him a glare, "we are not ransacking this place on our first or second day here. Or any other day here." 

"Fine, Mom," Cancer said, rolling her eyes. "Geez."

Libra sent her a glare too.

"Fine, we don't ransack this place today," Gemini replied. "We ransack it tomorrow."

"You guys are not ransacking this place anytime this week!" Libra said in frustration.

"Fine, we'll do it next week," Virgo said, standing up. "Okay, Pisces, let's go."

"Hmm?" Pisces, who seemed like he had dozed off, started, blinking his eyes. 

"You're making breakfast for me. Come on."

"Wai-" Pisces didn't get a chance to finish as he was dragged away by Virgo in the direction of the elevators.

"Hey, make some pancakes for me too!" Gemini called after the two as the elevator doors began to close.

Pisces gave him the middle finger in response. 

"Was that a no?" Gemini asked.

"Pretty sure it was, yeah," Cancer replied. "Well then, Sagi, you're making breakfast."

"Nah," Sagittarius said, voice muffled as his head was in between his arms, "make Pisces do it. I'm not doing it."

"In case you didn't notice," Gemini deadpanned, "Pisces got dragged away by Virgo to make his breakfast, and there's more than a hundred percent chance he won't make breakfast for the rest of us."

"What?" Sagittarius looked up. "Oh. That's what all that yelling was about earlier?"

"No, that yelling was one of the heroes getting kidnapped," Libra replied dryly.

"Oh." Sagittarius's head had fallen between his arms again before he suddenly straightened up. "Wait, what?" (No, he's not usually this dumb, he's just kinda sleep deprived, okay? But um I kinda based this off of one of my classmates cuz this is how he usually acts.)

" ... you know what, never mind," Libra muttered. "The important things are no one got kidnapped, you need to learn what sarcasm is, and you really need to go back to sleep."

Sagittarius merely nodded in response before actually dozing off, somehow falling out of his chair in the process. And it was that moment that Aries decided to stumble out of her room, only to find the four villains in the lounge. She was fully dressed in black leggings and a green shirt but still looked half asleep. She blinked a few times before completely processing the scene in front of her: all of the villains, with the exceptions of Pisces and Virgo, there, with Sagittarius ... on the floor, for some reason? And he seemed to be sleeping fine. 

"Uh ... oookay," Aries said. "Um, is this a bad time?"

"Nope!" Cancer said hastily, with a bright smile. "Of course not! But we also have Pisces making breakfast in the kitchen downstairs. At least I think he's making breakfast. He better be making breakfast if he doesn't want to get killed."

"I'll go check," Gemini chimed in, jumping at the opportunity to get out of the awkward situation. He headed towards the elevator, punching the "Floor 1" button.

"And Virgo's with him, and now so is Gemini, apparently," Cancer finished. "So yeah. And Sagittarius is kinda asleep."

"Right." Aries nodded. "I guess I'll stay here for now then."

"Yeah, sure," Libra said. "And if I'm gonna be honest, we're probably less annoying than the ones in the kitchen. Especially since Sag's asleep."

"Oh, for sure," Cancer agreed, nodding.

The awkward silence started again.

"So," Aries said in an uncomfortable attempt to make conversation with two of the quietest villains, "Fairy Godmother's coming today, right?"

"Yep," Libra replied, popping the p. "Dunno how to feel about that, honestly."

Cancer shrugged. "Probably just come over to give us some basic info and tell us not to blow up the house. Or set it on fire."

Libra rolled his eyes. "You know that no matter how much she warns us, at least one of us will still find a way to set this place up on fire, right?"

"Yeah," Aries admitted. "We got a few crazy people here on our side too."

"Dunno if y'all's can beat ours," Libra muttered. "Virgo has less than half a brain cell, and the others don't have brain cells at all. You know, there's a reason we have at least one prank war per week."

"Don't act like you don't like the prank wars," Cancer accused. "I mean, you have to admit they're always fun. And the others always come up with some pretty creative ideas. Especially Sag and Virgo."

"Prank wars are always fun," Aries replied, grinning. "But on our side, we got Taurus, Aquarius, and Scorpio. Capricorn's kinda crazy sometimes, but then she's also kinda sane at other times. But the other three? They're bad enough alone, but when they're all together ... I'm betting this place has less than a week before they catch it on fire. Or at least catch something in this place on fire."

The conversation thus continued with them comparing the crazy villains and heroes.

Meanwhile, downstairs ...

Pisces was reluctantly cooking breakfast for all twelve while Virgo and Gemini were making small talk while watching him.

"There," Pisces grumbled, sliding the last egg onto the twelfth plate. "I'm done. Can I get out of here now?"

"What do you think?" Virgo scoffed. "No. Might wanna get some different jams and butter here for the toast."

"Yeah ... no. I made the breakfast, and that was the hard part. I think you two can handle setting up the table."

"No, we can't," Gemini replied while shaking his head. "Who do you think we are, Libra? You know we can't handle doing that."

Pisces muttered something inappropriate under his breath.

"What was that?" Gemini asked right as Virgo said, "Language!" (Anyone get that reference? ;))

Okay, kinda a filler chapter, but Aries is bonding all right with Cancer and Libra. So um yeah.