Over the phone

Credits to SecretJonatelloShipper
Summary:
Casey is buried in school work while Donnie is stuck in the lair, a heavy blizzard was coming there way so no way to get to each other without causing some issues. But... Everyone's have needs, don't they?

Look, based on a fanfic I read I've decided to incorporate Donnie having a dildo, if you don't like that then I suggest you wait until my next one-shot, thank you and see you next time!

Casey groaned, he slammed his head against his desk. God, he hated tests.

It was supposedly really easy, just basic chemistry but not so easy for Casey, especially since he couldn't even go visit his boyfriend to help.

Why? You may ask, it's because nature decided to be funny and have a massive blizzard storm through New York, making it impossible for Donnie to leave the lair due to cold temperatures and making it hard for Casey to leave the apartment due to the roads and sidewalks being covered with snow.

So, in short, he was fucked. And it's only been 4 days, he wanted to see Donnie and he also wanted to pass that damn test.

Casey leaned his head to the side and looked at the clock on his desk, he was studying for a good 1:30 minutes, so he stood up, went to grab a snack from the kitchen and walked back into his room with a bag of popcorn.

"Ugh... This sucks!" Casey fell backwards on his bed, he pulled out his phone and began to scroll through TikTok.

"Mmm... I wish Dee was here, he could at least help me understand what the hell is going on!"

Speak of the devil, he jumped a little at Donnie's caller ID on his screen.

"Dee? Huh , that's weird" Casey sat up and answered the phone, "Hey babe, what's up?"

•Meanwhile on the other line•

Donnie was quivering and shaking in his lab, thankfully the doors were locked. He was on his chair, bouncing on his light skinned dildo that was on it.

"O-Oh god~" Donnie moaned, he held onto the desk as he continued bouncing in a rhythm.

Those 4 days of being without Casey were hard but Donnie had managed it, until that day were his minds were going elsewhere...

He wished Casey was here in the lab with him.

He wished it was Casey's cock pounding into him as he held onto the desk.

He wished it was Casey making him scream and absolutely fall apart.

"Ah~!! Oh fuck, Casey!" Donnie moaned, he didn't even noticed that he pressed call on his phone that he tossed onto the desk.

"Hey babe, what's up?"

Donnie froze as he heard Casey's voice, he picked up the phone, shaking as he did, "H-Hey Honey, n-nothing much"

"Really? Then why'd ya call me? Did something happen?"

Donnie quietly moaned as he moved a little, causing the dildo to brush past his sweet spot.

"N-Nope, it's all dandy o-over here"

Casey paused, "Are you sure your okay? You sound... different"

"I-I'm fine, just-" Donnie moaned as he lost his balance, causing the dildo to hit his sweet spot.

Casey turned bright red, "Dee? Are you... Are you riding your dildo right now?"

Donnie blushed darkly, both in shame and arousal, "Y-Yes.. I'm sorry! I didn't mean to call you, It was an accident-!"

"Hey, don't apologize, I'm glad ya called..." Casey grinned, "I've been thinking about ya too"

Donnie's face turned redder, "R-Really?"

"Hell yeah, so do me a favor and keeping bouncing, Doll~"

Donnie gasped quietly but did as he was told, he continued bouncing, moaning and churring as he did.

"Shit, Dee, you have no idea how hot you are~ Bet your thinking of me, huh? About how I put hickies and bite marks all over those beautiful thighs of yours~ Or how about I bite your neck so hard it makes a permanent mark for about a week~"

"Casey~ P-Please" Donnie moaned as he hit his prostate again.

Casey chuckled darkly, he took off his sweats and boxers, he grabbed hold on his dick and began to rub it.

"Keep going, Dee~ Tell me, what are think about~? What do you think I'll do to ya~?"

"I-I.. I'm thinking about you.. Oh god~ I'm thinking about how hard you are with me, that you don't hold back~" Donnie groaned, "Oh shit! I'm a-also thinking about y-you pushing me onto the desk and j-just-"

"Doing whatever I want to ya~? Man, I didn't peg you for the kinky type~" Casey groaned, he moved his hand a bit faster, "Haha~ Don't worry, Dee, I'll give ya what you want~"

Donnie moaned, he kept bouncing, "Casey~"

"Wanna go a bit faster, Dee~?" Casey purred into the phone as he heard Donnie churr, a clear sign that he was going faster.

"Oh baby~ The things I'm gonna do to ya once this blizzard is over, Imma storm into the lab, push that dumb chair away.."

Donnie cried out, he felt himself getting closer.

"Rip off your armor and wrappings~"

Donnie moaned, he held onto the desk, "Casey! I-I'm gonna-!"

"Bend you over the desk and absolutely wreck you~ I wanna watch you squirm, hear ya beg and beg me for more~ I wanna watch as you cum and leaving you absolutely cock drunked just for me~"

"Ah~!! Casey, oh god~! Please~!!" Donnie cried out, he kept bouncing, feeling himself edging closer.

"Do it. Cum, scream, moan, just for me~ I want you to moan just for me, only for me~" Casey groaned, he was edging himself closer too.

Donnie moaned as he arched his back, cumming all over the floor, he panted and shook as he high was coming down.

"Fuck, shit!" Casey groaned, he came as well. Arching his back as he came all over his hands and sheets.

The two boys panted and gasped as their highs came down, Donnie slowly pulled himself off of his dildo, cleaning himself up as well as the floor.

Casey cleaned his hand with a towel and tossed his sheets in the laundry bin, "Holy shit, you feeling alright, babe?"

"Just sore" Donnie rubbed his hips, "That was.. Amazing, it's never been like that when I'm alone"

Casey grinned once more, "Oh~? Guess I gotta call you more often"

Donnie blushed, "Maybe you should, alright, you should probably rest, okay? You still have that test"

"Ah shit! I completely forgot"

Donnie chuckled, "Good luck, I love you"

"Loveyatoobabethanks!!" Casey shouted, he hung up the phone.

Donnie chuckled and leaned back against the chair, "Doofus"