we only met each other the other day

1st person

   I woke up to my annoying ass brother calling my name. "Lorraine!!!" I rolled over in bed using a pillow to cover my head to try and block my ears from him screaming. Oleksiy barged into my room and started to jump onto my bed trying to wake me up. "its the first day off school aren't you excitedddd" he said to me dragging out the D with a big smile on his face. He tried to pull of the blanket but I didn't let him as I had no pants on, Its just more comfy. "get the hell out of my room sia" A nickname we call him to make fun of him bcz when he was a kid he used to love Sia. "Don't call me that Lori" he said as he got really close to my face with his wretched morning breath. I smacked him in the back of his head, he flipped me off walking out of my room rubbing his head muttering something under his breath. I decide to get out of bed in no rush to go to this horrible place called school. I picked out an outfit wearing  army green cargo's that hugged my ass perfectly and a black cropped tank top with white up by the neck and arms and down the sides framing out the shirt almost. It sat right above my belly button showing my belly piercing and you could even see my back dermals, and part of my snake tattoo on my rib cage. I got my belly button done when I was 13, I did it when I was with my friend, Miya, at a sleepover at her house.My back dermals for my 15 bday and my tattoo, well my older brother, Marko, actually did it for me. Marko is really a talented artist  he has given all of us tattoos some with permission some without, most without.I heard my sister calling me downstairs so I quickly did my hair and makeup. I did my makeup just as natural as possible minus wearing some wispy eyelashes and a small winged eyeliner. I put blue eyeliner in my waterline to accentuate my blue eyes. For  my hair I just straighten it and leave it down, thats what I do most days. Adding some accessories. mostly silver besides one gold bracelet with a little bit of red string in the shape of a heart on it. It was the bracelet that my best friend, Anna, gave me 3 weeks before she killed herself. It will be a year in 4 months. I changed out the belly piercing to one that had a heart that dangled from it telling myself to be careful not to catch it on stuff. I changed my earrings to medium sized hoops not worrying about the the 6 piercings in my ears as they were just small basic diamond studs. My room was a pretty decent size with photo memories and music and band posters all over the walls some tapestries and fairy lights above my bed. We had a pretty nice house bcz of my dads job. He does gambling schemes, thats why we had to move, some dangerous people were after him including the cops. I hate my dad for his work, Hes barely home too. My mom turned to alcohol, shes the best mother ever when shes not drinking, but when she is shes very very mean. I went downstairs to see Marko cooking breakfast as my mother is passed out on the couch from getting drunk and high last night. I see the scratch marks on his arm from her too. Its 7:55 and school starts at 8:30 and ends at 14:30, so we don't have much time to get eat. "took you long enough" star said to me while rolling her eyes. I silently mocked her over exaggerating the facial expressions.

     We all ate our food quickly. We didn't have to worry about packing our bags bcz Marko made us do that last night. We got into Markos small all black Mercedes with a really dark tint on the windows. We live about 10 minutes driving and 15 walking. We got to school around 8:20 so that gave all 4 of us 10 minutes to go the the office to get our schedule and paired up with someone to show us around. Me and star were sophomores, Oleksiy is a junior and Marko a senior. As we arrive at the office the lady gave us attitude for not being their 30 minutes earlier. " You guys are now gonna be late and cause 3 other students to be late as well. Just a warning you guys are gonna have a hard time making friends as it is in the middle of the year and well.." as she looked us up and down. "stop being such a bitch" I said causing a confused look on her face (as it was in Ukrainian hence the italics) and my two older brothers to laugh as star rolled her eyes as a smirk appeared on her face. "oh sorry i just said thank you" putting on a fake smile. The head of the school walked out of his office formally welcoming us "hello and welcome to Kurfuerst-Joachim-Freidrich-Gymnasium Wolmirstedt Highschool." he said while smiling and shaking our hands."god thats a mouthful" Oleksiy said. "Im sorry?" Mr.Fischer, The head of the school, said confused on what Oleksiy had said. "oh that just means thank you." a smirk appearing on our faces. Mr. Fischer took a moment to respond as Oleksiys accent was very strong. "oh ok"  Mr. Fischer said. "you guys are the Ivanov's correct?" we all shook our head yes. "Marko jr. Oleksiy Lorraine and Anastasia" He said pointing to all of us at the same time as saying our names and reading a piece of paper. We all shook our heads yes. If you couldn't already tell my siblings and I like to cause just a little bit of trouble.

A group of 3 walked in 2 boys and 1 girl. We all looked to left staring as them as they stood awkwardly. "hello my names Lina" The girl said walking forward "this is Elias and Georg." she said pointing to the boys. Lina had short dyed blonde hair with red streaks in, it it was over to the side with bangs over her left eye. she was rather short, around 5'3. she was wearing black boots that hit right below her knee and they were fuzzy, black leggings with holes in them and a  short denim pleated skirt and a graphic shirt with a black jacket. Elias has on baggy jeans with a white band shirt on. He had black hair that was long enough to cover his eyes it was wavy and messy but also well kept. He was a little taller ten Georg probably around 6'. His hair reminded me a lot of Oleksiy. Georg had long shiny hair he was pretty tall, around 5'10 so about 3 inches taller then me.wearing a black shirt and some basic blue jeans . Me and star got paired up with Lina, Oleksiy got paired up with Elias and Marko with Georg.

3rd person-

     they all introduced themselves Lina Lorraine and star started walking to the first period talking about where they came from their music style hobbies and stuff like that. All 3 of them liked the same bands and artists so that was nice. While walking to class Lorraine noticed everyone dressed the same basic ways, Lina stood out but in a good ways-she actually had style. After showing them where their first class was Lina stopped them before walking in. "hey do you wanna skip and go to the bathroom to get high" she said. "omg yeah that would be awesome" Lorraine said, star politely declined before walking into first period. "thats not really her thing, shes boring, always trying to be the perfect child." "I don't think shes even ever drank before." Lorraine said. Lina laughed. they arrived in the restrooms and started to smoke locking the doors hoping not to get caught. "hey can I have your number theirs this party later and I was gonna invite you if you wanted to go."  Lina said "omg yeah for sure its (***-***-****)" giving her her number. Lina sent her a quick text to save the number. Lorraine laughed reading the text 'lets get high now' before agreeing.

1441 words

A/N- so sorry this chapter is so long. should i write longer chapters like this or keep them short and sweet?