Bringing party favors, dollar bills rolled nice and neat

*BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP*

"Oi! fuck off!" I groan. Stupid stupid alarm. I smash my hand down hoping i broke the piece of shit. Sadly I don't think i did but it turned off. I shouldn't of stayed out that late. Hah! Can't even imagine how.. Anastasia, ugh ew, is feeling. Bitch.
I rolled over in bed getting cozy once more. My eyes start to feel heavy and i slowly let darkness take me awa- I wish, but no
"lève ton cul putain" i hear oleksiy say as he comes in and jumps on my bed like he's done the past month we've been here. "Why are you speaking French?" "Well mom invited tante San and them to come over from France for your birthday and through Christmas instead of us going over there and i just figured i should try to get rid of this horrific accent ive gotten from speaking German so much" he says as he dramatically falls back onto my bed. Realizing im not gonna be able to get out of going to school i sit up. "Well hey at least people might actually be able to understand you and your other accent is going away." I said "yeah but Ukrainian is my mother tongue and i feel like im losing my old life because of Tatos work and just ugh- its stupid, ignore me sorry. I came in here to wake you up so, Get Up!" He says while standing up and grabbing my hands to pull me out of bed but instead i pull him back into bed and hold him there. Closing my eyes i say "lets just stay here for a few more minutes" "Ugh no today is sports day I wanna try to get on some of their sports teams. Don't you?" He said trying to sit up. "Well obviously-" I said but was rudely interrupted by a clow-i mean my sister. "Yo! You guys are gonna make me late so get up before i dump ice water on you." She said brushing her hair while walking into my room through the bathroom. "Get the fuck out of my room Anastasia" i said glaring at her. Oleksiy sat up "woah what happned between you two" he said looking between us. "I don't even know. Guess she woke up on the wrong side of the bed." Your fucking kidding me. "How's your headache" i asked while innocently smiling at her, she just rolled her eyes and turned around and got her tooth brush before coming back into my room while brushing her teeth, like girl just go and STAY in the bathroom nobody wants a nerd in here. "Why would she have a headache?" Anastasia started frantically mumbling crap that you couldn't understand because of her toothbrush. "Oh well our dear sister here, got blackout drunk, with a boy! Who knows what could've happened." Hah bitch. She started yelling and spitting toothpaste everywhere, ew does she not have manners. "Anastasia you did what!" Markos voice boomed in my room, what is this some family meeting I didn't know about? I just sat back and watched with a smile on my face as Marko and sia shamed and yelled at Anastasia for her actions. Let's just hope they don't find out i played a big role in her actions.

"Alright idiots get out i have to get ready for school" "oh shit" oleksiy said and he and Marko ran out of my room and Anastasia went back into the bathroom but not without slamming my door closed.

"Alright idiots get out i have to get ready for school" "oh shit"  oleksiy said and he and Marko ran out of my room and Anastasia went back into the bathroom but not without slamming my door closed