✨🧸M E E T I N G 🧸✨

The mansion was particularly silent given to the fact that the member couldn't stop cursing 🤬 at each other and fighting with one another......also the miserable screams that echoed throughout the luxurious walls....as they loved to torture people till their heart content...

Now why was it so oddly quite you may ask....it's because the owners....the feared kings...the vicious and brutal men...had a serious mission that had been stressing them throughout the entire week but now they could finally be free from their hectic mission....however that was not the case...their biggest rival had escaped and this had pulled their last straw of patience...and they were agitated and absolutely furious...they could kill anyone who came in their way...

~~~~~~~~~~TIME SKIP~~~~~~~~~~(to when they reached at their mansion)

"FUCK THIS SHIT" they youngest of them blurted out angrily

While getting out of their sleek charcoal jet black  luxurious limousine.....gradually followed by the other frustrated buff males who had a dangerous aura surrounding them..."that fu*king bastard....son of abit*h...a$$hole...fu*ker...piece of sh!t-" the mint haired cat looking boy spoke in a rather loud tone....But was cut off by one of their most trusted butlers who stopped them in the middle of their way to their grand castle 🏰/mansion....it took him all his will power to stop the kings of the underworld....this obstacle had cause the males to make them even more dangerously angry, furious, enraged....Hoseok being one of the most short tempered couldn't help himself but shout "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU FUCKING WANT YOU SON OF A BITCH-" and he was cut of by bogum, their right hand man,

"M-master (yes they preferred to be called master rather than "sir" or "boss" as they believe it reflects their authority more) a young man whom I believe was Mr.Choi's elder son, had given us a small basket...Ummm..." he stopped in his words causing the others to raise their brows in curiosity but again our impatient Kookie couldn't shut his mouth-"SPEAK" he said causing there guards to flinch a bit but what could they do they were used to their masters dangerous tantrums...

"M-master he handed us a tiny basket 🧺 *nervous sigh before continuing* it has a note in it and a c-child*

Those last words left the kings shook with mouth wide open....they didn't know what to say...all they could think was why the fu*k there enemy's old a$$ son would drop a child at their house knowing very well they can kill anyone regardless the age and relation....just why?...they hated kids well apart from maybe Jin ....he always had a soft spot for babies but only the ones he found were cute and not those bratty types....

"Where is the basket...and is the child a boy or a girl?"

Asked the eldest who was awfully curious yet a bit anxious on how the others would react....

Once again bogum spoke

" Master from the looks of it I thought it was a girl but it's a boy...just his features and looks are really...ummm...soft?...and he is in currently in the main room on the table"

"I was not ready for this fucking shit...I swear this Choi bast@rd is just doing to get under our skin"-Jimin

Out of curiosity the eldest asked....

"Is he cute?"

All the members as well as bogum looked at the latter with a expression that clearly states "Are you ducking SERIOUS!?!?"

"WHAT IM CURIOUS OK?!" -Jin

"Yes master he is actually very....cute"

Bogum said with heart eyes remembering the adorable and ethereal little chubby baby who anyone will fall for even the most dangerous cruel kings....

"You know what let's just see that bit*h by ourselves"-j-hope