✨🧸C O M M U N I C A T I N G 🧸✨

Welcome back to dada's everything~🧸💗💜🫶🏻🥺✨

Enjoy 😊 🦋✨

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After Suga read the letter he looked up with dark raging eyes similar to his friends who were shaking because of anger...who would want to sell someone so precious and cute and adorable...who wouldn't want to keep the baby all for themselves...that's definitely what the members wanted to do...but they couldn't risk letting the cute boy who they assume was "Kim taehyung" come in danger because of them....they were shocked....shocked at how they became attached to the cute boy...shocked at how they felt heaviness and pain in their heart if they thought of THEIR baby leaving them....yes they already claimed tae as theirs...as their everything....and now they found another reason to torture Choi who had backstabbed them and leaked important info to smaller gangs and also messed with their drug as well as weapon deals.....

There thoughts were cut of by the cute sobbing sounds of the little fluff ball who had his cheeks pressed against Jin's hard muscular chest....

"H-hey baby how are you"

Jungkook said while carefully sitting beside his hyung who had the tiny baby in his arms...

"Wait how old is he?" Jimin inquired...curiously as he sat on the other side...

"Well it isn't mentioned on the lette- OH wait on the back it does says that he is 1 year,6 months old and 14 days old....his birthday is on 30 December....he was born in 2021"

Said the leader while looking at the crumbled paper before putting it on the luxurious glass table....

The cute baby just fisted the black silk ironed shirt Jin was wearing in his tiny baby soft hands and looked at the others with big doe cute eyes so innocently that Jimin and j-hope couldn't help but squeal in contentment that this cutie fluff ball was all theirs~

And due to high pitched girl-like squeal the poor adorable little baby flinched as his big cute innocent eyes once again filled with fresh tears threatening to fall down as they did...dropping down his chubby pink rosey milky baby cheeks....seeing the little baby cry the rest glared darkly at the two shivering souls especially Suga who found himself lost because of the cuteness of the little one....

Jin patted the baby's small soft back ....which was literally the size of his large rough hand.....in attempt to calm the cute innocent baby....

"Shhh baby please don't cry hmm?"

"It seemed that the little baby understood and he snuggled his small cute chubby face into Jin's strong biceps in order to wipe off the tears....the others chuckled at this reaction but were also a little jealous at why Jin got to hold their angel....

"I have a problem...." Jimin stated while looking down at the cute baby..who was looking up at Jimin with wide doe cute eyes and blinking them innocently yet so adorably form time to time...causing Jimin too coo at him...

"What is it jimin?" Jungkook asked while holding his hands tightly together just so he could stop himself from pinching the baby's adorable baby pink chubby soft cotton like cheeks...Who was just looking at everyone with full innocence while there was a small cute pout on his baby soft fluffy lips....

" First it's hyung for you and second.... I don't like the "Kim" in his name...basically I'm saying that his surname should be "Park" you know to match mine?"

This left the others burning in jealousy when Suga scoffed...saying

"Really..."park" now that's straight off pathetic and I prefer "Min"...Min taehyung....sounds nice...."