✨🧸P R E P E P A R A T I O N S🧸✨

Summer holiday homework's SUCKSSSS

Hi pls don't me mad🥺😩🧸

I tried making it long and ummm I'm writing this even before I started ch#3 yeah so my lazy a$$ didn't want to write and I have started 20+ stories kill me pls!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 3:

"Hi baby I'm your dada and my name is Hobi"

Hoseok said while introducing himself enthusiastically to the confused tiny fluff ball who just stared at him with his big doe caramel cute eyes looking like a innocent puppy which he is :3

"D-dwada" the small little puppy said as his lips formed into a pout and he made grabby hands towards the smiling Hobi who had tears in his eyes just like everyone else....they never like kids NEVER! But after seeing this cute little innocent fluffy kitten their mind....still didn't change(caught you off GAURD hmm?) they only had this soft spot for their little baby and they already had decided so many awesome things.....just thinking about them made them all giddy and squeal like teenage girls do when they talk about their first crush on their first ever sleepover.....they never let anyone come in their dark life but of course their baby is an exception....

Hoseok immediately came forward and carefully scooped their baby in his strong arms and the second he held the little baby his eyes widened....he never held something let alone someone so soft and squishy and light if I may add :>

"He is so soft and squishy"

He said lowly

"Of course he is you brats he is my cute little princess after all"

Jin said in a sassy tone while getting up and looking at the others...he saw them roll their eyes but he decided not to rap right now as he was too focused on his princess

"We need to change him and we also need milk a feeder and diaper I think....I'm pretty sure that's what you need for a baby..."

"Why don't we search or something just to be sure...Hobi you have held him for long enough now give him to me you...you....poop"

Suga said with his swag but everyone broke in a fit of laughters when they heard his attempt to curse....

"H-hyung. P-poop seriously"

Jungkook said in between his laughs but he stopped by the latter's deadly glare

"Shut up I can't curse in-front of my kitten not like you care, brats"

He grumbled and glared at the others causing them to zip up their mouths....it was the first time they genuinely laughed , in a long time like this.?..and they knew the reason....they even forgot about their exhaustion and tiredness it was like as soon as they saw the little cub all their tiredness vanished into thin air...this was the affect that the little cute bean had on them without him even knowing....

"I really wanna hold him hyung please can I...give me my mochi"

Jimin said while making grabby his mochi who was looking at everyone with big doe cute eyes....

"ugh fine you can hold my baby but! Be careful ok? "

Hobi said while bending down to give Tae who was fisting on his shirt adorable baby fists.... When Jimin held him (Tae) he felt so happy and he kissed tae's chubby mushy cheeks two times making the latter giggle so cutely that the swore they want to hear this sound every millisecond of the day.

"You're right hyung he is very squishy oh my is it normal to be this light?"

He asked widening his eyes a bit shocked at the fact that someone  can be this light and soft....