Results from the clinic and Christmas eve

It was December 23 ,at 8pm ,Penny was in the fireplace covered in blankets, drinking hot chocolate ,and eating cookies, Penny was sitting on the rocking chair while watching thier photo albums with her mum, then there was call in phone ,Penny answered " Hello , Sam " Sam answered "Penny , I just came to Grimsborough as I have a mission to do I just just asking for your address, "
Penny answered "Did you come here ,ok Im going to tell you about my address in my message " Penny sent her address and Sam saw it in the messenger and Sam answered "thanks Penny ,Im coming "and the call ended.
30 mins passed
Sam Messaged telling he was at home . Penny stood up in excitement and Penny walked to the the door and to see the peephole and it was Sam.
Penny put on her coat and boots then
Penny opened the door and she could not believe it was "Sam , your here "
Penny hugged him and Sam lift her her up , and Sam commented on her weight "Penny you lost a lot of weight last time your little bit heavier but now your lighter "
Penny smiled and asked her to come in .
Her grandpa woke up and walk down stairs and to see Them in the living room.
Mr Priest said "Oh Hi you must be mister Samuel Jones that my daughters boyfriend , Welcome Home ,Young man have a sit "
Sam thanked him and sat on the couch. Penny walked to kitchen and make a coffee for him .
Then Mr Priest starts his convo with Sam ,
Penny in the meanwhile waiting the coffee, and she received a message from Dave ,
" PENNY , IM PICKING YOU UP TOMORROW BY EXACTLY 9 PM ,THE RESULTS WILL BE REVEAL AND YOU CAN SLEEP WITH US IF YOU WANT AS WE CAN CELEBRATE OUR CHRISTMAST EVE HERE AT MY SECOND HOME , GOOD NIGHT AND SLEEP WELL
DAVID JONES "
Penny smiled and reacted love to his message ,
In the next morning,
Penny woke up , and walk down to the kitchen and to see her grandpa having a coffee and pancakes with Sam .
Penny smiled and greated
"Good morning Dad ,Good morning Sam "
"Morning Penny,Do you want some sausages " Sam said
"No thanks , You know that Im vegan " Penny said
Penny opened the fridge ,to get the almond milk and oats
Her grandpa invited her "Penny , Since were having a dinner in my law firm and do you want to come "
Penny answered "No thanks,Mr Jones has Invited me "
Grandpa said "ok ,take care "
Penny then smiled and hugged grandpa.
In 9 pm
Penny and Sam had packed at least what they needed . Dave drove to Pennys residences.When Dave came out and looked on the familiar man "Oh Sam , long time no see Hows your life " Penny asked "you knew him"
Dave responded "yes hes my 5th cousin " Penny said "okay, Hes my boyfriend " Dave said smiling "Oh , I couldn't believe you have a boyfriend Come in the car "
It tooks 2 and 40 mins hours to drive to second home , Penny was amazed with his big house,
As the door was opened ,"Penny, Your here " DM said and DM saw Pennys Vegan spaghetti and "Is that vegan spaghetti my favorite "Penny smiled and asked her put it on the kitchen Penny ,Sam and Dave entered the house .
Dave and Penny got thier bags and put in thier room to sleep .
Penny and Dave have a meeting in the guestroom .Dave got the DNA test results and told "Penny please open These ,"Penny noded and Opened the mail ,Penny saw the results

Dave got the DNA test results and told "Penny please open These ,"Penny noded and Opened the mail ,Penny saw the results

"Positive !! Were matched Dave"Penny burst into tears and smiled. Dave apologized "Im so sorry I f I Left you and your dead sister ,Im a bad dad ,Im not a perfect dad but I will do my best ,from now on Call me Dad "
Penny hugged Dave and said "thanks Dad "
"Honey , Dinner is ready its "Zoe shouted
Penny answered "We will be downstairs "
In the Christmas eve dinner ,David said " zoe , DM and George "
Zoe asked in curiousity "What is it Dave ?" Dave responded "Look honey and DM Its hard to say but I have too

The reason why I invited Penny to Dinner is to announce that shes my Biological daughter and DM this is your older sister , Im showing this test" Dave gave the results to Zoe ,
"Dad is She my sister for real " Dave nodded ,DM stood up and hugged Penny ,
Zoe was speechless ,Zoe accepts Penny as step daughter but has a little jealousy in Pennys attention with Dave and the kids .
Zoe told Penny to come next to her and they hugged ,
Sam and Dave were happy
Sam asked "Is that means I will be your future son in law "
Dave rolled his eyes and said "Dont be silly "
Sam laughed and said "just kidding"
And Dave laughed .