Penny vs Zoe part ii

JUNE 29
Zoe and Dave just came to the hospital. Dave was driving home .Zoe then recieves a call from a nanny .
The Nanny said in worried voice"zoe , The kids were gone I had been looking for everywhere at school "
Zoe responded in reaction "What !! Have you asked for everyone at school "
Nanny said "I did but they said someone took them after thier class and took them every where "
Dave reacted and scolded her "Why are you such Too naive, maybe if you came to school earlier then the kids wouldn't be kidnapped by someone or gone ,... Any way Im gonna call my crew mates and where going to search them, just stay there "
Zoe remembered something and told him
"Dont they have have gps on their watch that I just bought last week "
"Yeah right then , But I still my crews Im sure we will be safe there ."
Zoe and Dave found the specific location
Zoe said "Aha They are in that location"
The love birds , had arrived to the place where the kids
There was a massion , Dave opened the door and saw The kids having a dinner ,
He saw the baggages and 3 tickets going to UK .
"Dad , what are doing here " Penny said to him
"And what the hell why my children here without my permission. Penelope Annetoinette Morris Priest and Even Samuel Peyton Jones your under arrest for kidnapping " Dave responded and the cops handcuffed the two .
"You just arrest us without knowing the truth ! How could you do these to me , Im your daughter! "Penny shouted to her own father ,
"And Im your father , I COULDN'T BELIEVE YOU DID THESE TO YOUR SIBLINGS , If it is not kidnapping then explain those baggages and those three tickets , are you  running them to sell them for money "Her father scolded
Penny started to cry and explained
"Do you know what the truth is ,
I was trying to contact you , But it couldnt reach the call , second thing I had tried to go to visit my siblings to atleast visit them then do you what Zoe said to me They are not at home and I always give thier favorite food and telling her to tell the kids that I love them . I was trying to contact DM but I couldn't because I was blocked "
"What ! I dont have any phone calls I received from Im confused " Dave was confused , "wait a minute , Let me see my phone " He took off his phone and look for Pennys phone number and account that is actually blocked and see Zoes shy face
"Zoe ??? Did you block her number and account to my phone ." He said
"Yes , I did it and I threw away the gifts from her , I did these because Im jealous of her , Im so sorry Penny"
Zoe started to cry ,
"Ok Im confused, but then Explain those baggages and those three tickets I thought you .." Dave said curiously
Penny answered in truth "Dad the truth is I didn't actually quit my career , I just ask my boss to atleast have 6 months vacation to United States ,but my boss gave me 13 months to atleast have time with my Grandpa. Sam didnt actually quit he came to guide me . The reason why I came here is atleast to see mum , I actually didn't came here to take medicine or nursing I just lied you guys, I already passed the medical "
Her Grandpa and Aunt just arrived and her aunt asked"Why did you lie to us I thought you want to be a doctor like me "
"Yes But I actually graduated med without a pre med at 21
I just went to that school to teach students how to First aid training "
Her aunt asked "how "
Penny answered
"After graduating to be firefighter at 18 , While working I was enrolled to med school and graduated at 22, since I was a fast learner , I just finished my residence for one Year and fast "
Dave responded "okay then Answer my question, Why there are three tickets instead if two "
DM came and said to her father
"Dad , Actually not only mom did blocked Pennys acount to your phone , she also blocked her to my phone and you grounded me too , Im so sorry I couldn't have time to ask you for permission, I just want to go UK for Penny , "
Dave said "you want to go to UK ?(DM smiled ) I have no choice but give you permission "
Dave then said to Penny "Why dont you give atleast 2 weeks for the processing and for her school days "
Penny then nodded, Her father told the cops to remove thier handcuffs and they hugged and apologized for the mistakes .