Chapter 3

Mew drove back to his car in a daze, unable to shake the image of Gulf from his mind. He had just spent time with him, and all he could think about was the way Gulf smiled, the way he laughed, the way his eyes twinkled when he was happy. Mew felt a warmth in his chest as he thought of Gulf, and the thought of him made him feel alive.

He couldn't believe it. He had found someone he felt so strongly for, someone he wanted to be around, and he never wanted it to end. He kept replaying their time together in his head, and each time he smiled at the memories.

Mew drove on, still thinking of Gulf, and eventually he came to his destination. He stepped out of the car and took a deep breath, feeling more content than he had in a long time. He knew he had found something special in Gulf.

Mew was not a romantic kind of guy, but the way Gulf smiled at him melted his heart. He felt like he was in love.

Mew kept his feelings to himself. He was too shy to reveal his true feelings, so he acted normal and friendly around Gulf. He would do small things like buy her coffee or walk her to the train station after work. But deep down, his heart was full of love for her.

Mew was scared to make his feelings obvious. He thought that if he confessed his love, Gulf would reject him, and he would feel embarrassed and miserable. He decided to keep his feelings secret and try to make her feel special in subtle ways.

Mew's feelings for Gulf had grown over the months and now he was sure that he was in love, he touched his chest and felt his heart beating fast. He was sure that he wanted to tell Gulf how he truly felt.

Mew remembers when the first day they met at the restaurant when Gulf asking the directions,

Mew felt so shy but thinking back to this day, Mew smiles.

When Gulf asked for directions, Mew felt their courage dissipating. Mew stuttered and stumbled as he tried to explain the way. But in the end, Gulf managed to find his way and thanked Mew for his help.

 Mew back to the restaurant he saw his stepmom waiting for him at the restaurant. He walked towards her and hugged her tightly.

''Why are you here?'' he asked, still shocked by her sudden appearance.

''There was someone looking for you,'' she said. ''I tried to lie about you, but I'm sure he would never come back. I was worried something might have happened to you.''

Mew was immediately taken back to the day his parents were killed in a fatal car crash. He never knew who drove the car, but it haunted him ever since. He had been searching for the person for the past 26 years, but he never got any leads.

"Do you know who he is?" Mew asking his stepmom. 

"I don't know who he is" She lied. 

Mew finally nodded and, with tears in his eyes, said, 

''I cannot rest until I bring justice to them. I will find that man and make sure he faces the consequences of his actions.''

He looked up at his stepmom, feeling a sudden wave of appreciation come over him. She had been there for him all these years, and he was thankful for her protection.

 " I will never give up until I bring justice for them, I will find that man and make sure he gets his punishment". 

Stepmom hugged him tightly and spoke.

 "I'm here to support you, I will be here whenever you need me no matter how hard it can be.

Mew felt relieved, He hugged her tightly once again, and they both shared a long moment of silence.

Mew had had a long and tiring day, but his mind had been elsewhere. He opened the door to his bedroom and flicked on the light switch. His gaze fell on the photo of his parents, and the tears started flowing.

Mew remembered the day of the accident. He remembered the woman who had approached him, offering him a chance at a better life. She had adopted Mew and promised to take care of him. Mew had started to call her his stepmom, and she had always been there to support Mew and cheer him on as he pursued his dreams.

But there was still a part of Mew that missed his parents. He was so thankful to his stepmom for being there for him when he needed her most, and he was glad that he had someone to turn to in his time of need.