Chapter 4

Gulf went to his work he saw Mew was busy talking to the other staff, and his coworker approaches him. 

"There was a VIP customer today," Pond said.

"Who is the VIP?" Gulf asked.

"I have no idea, but I heard the others that it was a rich son of an entrepreneur here in Thailand," Pond said gulf saw that Mew was looking at him, Mew stop talking to the staff, and he went to Gulf. 

"What are you doing here Gulf, I told you to rest at your home you're not feeling well," Mew said in a concerned voice.

Gulf was curious. He wanted to know more about the VIP. He asked Mew, 

"I'm okay now, Chef Mew, I just wanted to ask you who is the VIP?" Gulf asked, Mew looked at him with a stern expression. 

''But you need to go home now. I don't want you getting sicker'' he said.

''Can I stay and help out? I promise I won't get in the way. I just want to observe.''

Mew sighed. He knew Gulf was passionate about work, and he was glad that he was feeling better. 

''Okay, but no more than an hour. After that, you need to go home and rest.''

"Can I ask you again who the son is?" 

"He wanted me to be his chef for his 24th birthday so I will meet him today his name is Phuwin Tangsakyuen," Mew said to Gulf.

"Phuwin?!" Gulf widened his eyes of shocked, He can't believe that his best friend is there he doesn't want him to see him here in the restaurant because he had run away from home.

"Do you know him?" Mew was curious because of the way Gulf reacted.

" I don't know him," Gulf said with a fake smile.

"If Phuwing sees me here, I'm sure he will tell my dad that I was here, what do I do?" Gulf asked himself.

"Gulf, are you sure you can work here tell me if you not feeling well." Mew is concerned about Gulf.

"I think I'm not feeling well, chef mew" But before mew says to him one of the staff approach Chef Mew.

"Sir, we have a problem we need one more waiter."

Mew looked at him, Gulf smiled and sighed.

"Okay, Fine but I was not going to serve the VIP," Gulf said to Chef Mew.

Mew nodded and they went to the kitchen. 

Gulf was wearing the staff uniform. after the busy work in the kitchen, the one who was supposed to serve the VIP fainted they said that he didn't eat any food so Mew approached Gulf. 

"You need to serve this to the VIP room," Mew said, Gulf was about to resist but the door opened. Gulf took the tray from the kitchen and went to the VIP room, 

Gulf silently served the food Phuwing looked at him he didn't recognize Gulf. 

Gulf served the table without any interaction with Phuwin.  After two hours, the meeting was over Gulf was cleaning the table with mop. 

He saw Phuwin entering the kitchen, Gulf was scared. 

"Gulf!" Phuwin shouted. 

Gulf stopped and his heart almost jumped out. Phuwin walked closer to Gulf and hugged him tightly. 

"What are you doing here? I thought you were in the US?" Phuwin asked. 

"I ran away home." 

"You ran away, why it is because of your dad he wanted you to take over the company," Phuwing asked in concern.

"Yes," I didn't tell him the real reason why I am here in Thailand. 

Phuwin was silent for a moment, taking in the gravity of Gulf's words. 

''So, they know about who you are?'' Phuwing asked.

He approaches phuwing to stop talking.

"They don't know who I am," Gulf said.

"Why, A rich son of the Patinpul family was working here at the restaurant" Phuwing still teased him.

"Phuwing stop it now." Gulf glared at him, phuwing giggles. 

"Okay, fine but you must go with me today," Phuwing said and smiled at him.

after a long time, they see each other again, Phuwing was always supportive of what Gulf do in his life.

"Now?" Gulf asked.

"Gulf is busy today" Mew suddenly intervened in the conversation, so the two looks at him.

"Chef Mew?" Gulf is shocked.

"Well, I think it's not the day maybe some other time," Phuwing said but Mew replies.

"He was busy again next time," Mew said with a serious face.

"Okay, Fine I'll go now, Goodbye Gulf, Chef" He smiled at Mew and got out of the kitchen. 

Gulf watched him going out, he knew that Phuwing was always supportive of him, and he wanted to thank him.

"Take Care Phuwing," Gulf said silently and smiled. Phuwing heard this and smiled back, he waved his hand in the air and left. 

After Phuwing left he saw Chef Mew was looking at him with a serious face.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Gulf asks Chef Mew.

"You said that you don't know him."

"He said that I was a good server," Gulf said, and Mew smirked.

"Is that what he wants?" Mew comes closer to him and Gulf steps backward.

"What is your problem, Chef Mew?" Gulf asks him.

"Why did he invite you earlier? why are you smiling at him as if he is important to you?" Mew asked him so Gulf stop him and stared at him.

"Are you jealous of him?" Gulf is brave to ask him but the truth is he doesn't know why he said that.

"I'm not jealous, why would I be jealous?" Mew denied it.

"Okay, I going now."

"Where?" Mew holds Gulf's hand.

"To work" Gulf smiled at him and Mew realized he was holding Gulf's hand, so he let go.