Chapter 10

Gulf's father followed him while he was walking Suddenly, he hears the sound of footsteps behind him. He turns around to see his father following him.

Gulf is shocked and worried by his father's presence, but he tries to remain composed. His father calmly asks him, 

"Gulf, is this what you wanted?" Gulf doesn't know how to respond and remains silent. 

His father continues walking closer until they are face-to-face. Gulf's mind races as he desperately tries to come up with an answer that will satisfy his father. He thinks about all of the plans that he had made that have gone awry and how he never expected this situation to happen. He finally manages to muster up the courage to speak and says, 

"What do you mean?"Gulf had no idea what was happening. His mother's words had left him dizzy with confusion

 "Mom, what is happening?" he pleaded, desperate for some answers.

"You must tell him, now," his mother replied through tears.

Gulf felt a knot form in his stomach as he struggled to comprehend what was going on

. "No, he's my son," she protested.

"He's not your son," he replied, the agony in his voice only serving to add to Gulf's confusion.

"What?!" Gulf exclaimed, his eyes widening in shock.

Gulf was speechless. He couldn't process all the pain that was coursing through his body. Was he adopted? Was his whole life a lie?

His father stood silently by his mother's side, his face a picture of regret and sadness as he watched his family fall apart in front of him.

Gulf's mother pulled him into a hug, her tears soaking into his shirt as she whispered the truth into his ear. 

"The day of the accident, you were running while we were arguing in the car about the divorce paper. I accidentally hit you, and the other car hit the car that Mew's family in. I was scared because they saw me, so I hurried to save you and left the child."

"So it means that you're not the suspect," Gulf said, his tears now streaming freely down his cheeks.

his heart-wrenching sobs as the family tried to come to terms with the reality of their situation. It was a moment that Gulf would never forget, a moment that would shake the foundation of his world and leave him questioning everything he thought he knew.

Gulf had been calling Mew's phone non-stop but to no avail. He grew increasingly worried as he made his way to Mew's house. However, when he arrived, Mew was nowhere to be found. Gulf frantically scanned the area, calling Mew's name repeatedly. Just as he was about to give up, he noticed the former maid of his family standing in front of him.

"You know him, Mew," Gulf asked urgently.

The lady was stunned and hesitated before finally responding, "I adopted him."

"What? He was the boy I was looking for, and you didn't tell me?" Gulf exclaimed in disbelief and frustration.

The former maid looked down at her feet, clearly feeling guilty

"I'm sorry, I didn't know how to tell you about him. I thought it was better for Mew to be safe" she explained. Gulf ran his fingers through his hair, still trying to process the situation. 

"Is he okay?" he asked a hint of desperation in his voice.

"He's okay," the former maid reassured him. 

"He's been through a lot, but he's doing much better now."

Gulf let out a sigh of relief, but the worry still lingered on his face. 

"Can I see him?" he asked.

"Of course," the former maid said, leading Gulf inside the house.

As Gulf walked through the house, he couldn't help but feel grateful that Mew was safe. However, he also couldn't shake off the feeling of frustration that he was kept in the dark. He knew he had to get to the bottom of this and make sure that Mew was taken care of no matter what.

Gulf opened the door and he saw Mew sitting on the couch, crying his eyes out. It broke his heart to see his boyfriend like this. He approached Mew slowly, not wanting to startle him. 

 "Mew?" Gulf's voice was soft and hesitant. 

Mew looked up at Gulf, tears streaming down his face. Gulf was worried that Mew would be angry with him for lying, but instead, Mew ran towards Gulf, throwing his arms around him in a tight hug. 

 "Gulf," Mew sobbed. 

"I thought you would hate me."

 "Why would I hate you?" Mew asked, confused. 

 "I told you that my dad was the suspect in the accident," Gulf explained. 

"About that Gulf, I don't want to talk----

"But I was wrong. My dad was a witness to protect his name. He stayed quiet because someone saw him. I was also involved in a car accident he tried to save me.  After that he adopt me, I thought that I came from a powerful family " Gulf explained to him  Mew could only imagine what Gulf must have been going through, Mew held Gulf tightly and rubbed his back. 

 "I'm so sorry, Gulf. I had no idea," Mew said. 

 "I know," Gulf said, sniffling. 

 "I'm just glad that you're still here," Mew said 

 "Of course, I am here," Gulf reassured him. "We're in this together, no matter what," he added