Chapter 6

Mew noticed that Gulf didn't come he waited but there was no Gulf entered the restaurant.

"Are you okay Chef?" Pond asked him.

"I'm okay," Mew said but his eyes focus on the door.

"You sure?" Pond.

"Did Gulf say to you that he will not go today?" Mew asked him to make sure his safe.

"I think he message me yesterday about his apartment his landlord kicked him out because he said he didn't pay his rent," Pond said.

Pond taps Mew "Chef, Gulf is here, I think he is with his parents"

"It's not his parents it was my doctor since I was a child, why is he with them?" Mew approach Gulf.

"Mew." Kilian greeted Mew with a hug.

"You know gulf?" Mew asked Kilian.

"He was with us yesterday," Vanesa said.

"Why?"

"I found him at the bus stop with his luggage and I decided to let him in by the way he is Mew."

"He was my boss" Gulf shly said while holding his neck.

"You know him? What a small world." Kilian said with a smile.

After Mew and Kilian talked they left and Gulf thank them for being kind.

"You know about what yesterday?"

"Pond told me earlier what happened to you yesterday, why didn't you call me?" Mew seems worried his voice was getting louder like he was scolding Gulf.

"I'm sorry but it's not good to call my boss about my problem," Gulf said that's why  Mew got mad again.

"You didn't call me because I was only your boss and not a friend to always be here with you all the time." Mew burst his anger in front of Gulf.

All costumer are staring at them pond went to them and stop Chef Mew to make attention to them.

"Yes! Because you felt to me that I am an important person even if I'm not." Gulf said walking away.

Mew left dumbfounded he went to the kitchen to remove his apron and walked out to the restaurant. 

Mew saw Gulf was sitting on the bench he went there and sit by Gulf's side.

"Are you mad at me?" Mew asks him but Gulf ignores him he was supposed to walk away but Mew holds Gulf's hand to make him stop.

"Stay at my house until you find an apartment." Mew suggests and Gulf still not looking at him. "I am sorry for shouting at you"

Gulf looked at Mew with a glared eyes, gulf was not happy with what he did to him.

"You embarrassed me many people I saw them how they looked at me." Gulf is still mad at him.

"I'm sorry, okay," Mew said with a piece sign.

Gulf was amazed when he saw Mew's house. Gulf looked around and noticed a picture of Mew. But he didn't see any pictures of Mew's parents.

Gulf asked Mew, ''Where are your parents?''

Mew looked at him with teary eyes, trying to remember what had happened.

''My parents were both killed in a car accident,'' he said, trying to hold back his tears.

Gulf was shocked and he felt so sorry for Mew. He hugged him and Mew hugged him back. Mew broke the hug and said,

 ''Thank you for being here with me.'' There was a smile on his face and Gulf could see a spark in his eyes.

Gulf smiled back and said, ''I'm here for you.''

He looked into his eyes and the moment felt electric. Gulf could feel the intensity of the emotion between them growing. He closed his eyes, allowing himself to be lost in the moment. Mew smiled at him.

He felt Mew's soft lips press against his as they shared an intimate kiss, that seemed to last an eternity.

His heart raced as Mew's tender lips moved against his own. He felt like he was being transported to another world as the kiss deepened. All of his worries began to disappear and he felt an overwhelming sense of love and joy.

Finally, they pulled away, leaving Gulf breathless. His hands still lingered on Mew's face as he looked into her eyes, both of them smiling. Gulf knew that no matter what tomorrow would bring, this moment was one that he would never forget.