Chapter 2: Rich People problems

Their destination was a huge villa, Their entrance was blocked by a fence with bloody spikes. A bald man with way to much nose hair, in a black suit and polished shoes stands on the other side of the fence holding a spear looking in front of him with large bags under his eyes. "Excuse me? Sir we are Holes and burrows detective services are here for one of our clients!" Holes screams to the man. The man does not respond. Burrows breathes in to speak but is interrupted by Holes: "Hold on I got this" Holes says confident with his hand on Burrows his chest. Then proceeding to talk with a lot of hand signs: "- Heeeellooo Weee areee Holeees, and Burrooowwsss Weee aree de-" Holes is interrupted by Burrows who pushes Holes his hand off of his chest. "We are here for the lady Dorothy Black where send by her father Edric Black. The code word was 'Money '". The man moves as if he was a golem who was activated by a magic spell. His face expression doesn't change and he unlocks the fence with a bronze key. Holes looks at Burrows with a large smile. After they enter they get a better look of the villa. In front of it is a small garden with a pool in a grass field. Over grown statues and vases are scattered around the property. The Villa it self and its porch has been build out of Ebony. The blinds are closet. it almost looks like a haunted house. Holes does a large step forth and knocks on the door three times.