Humanity

{Teton County}
October 10, 04:23 MDT

In a laboratory hidden underneath a park, the scientist from before who worked on Mr. Twister stood in the room working on something, or rather someone.

???: When the prodigal son returned, his father saw him and had compassion as he ran to embraced him. For this his son was lost, and is found. You, Tornado, are the prodigal son. And I rejoice in your return, and thank-you for making our little reunion possible.

He spoke as he stood working over Red Tornado. Behind him Brom was checking on the two androids that had came to attack the cave, Red Inferno and Red Torpedo.

Scientist: Now, you must have many questions?

He asked as he got no reply as he chuckled to himself.

Scientist: Oh, how could I forget. Your voice box is offline, but your eyes and ears still function perfectly as the prodigious mind I built all those years ago. And really, what else matters?

He says looking at Red Tornado as he moves away from the table to show that he had disconnect his arms and legs from his body and had his stomach part open revealing the cables and parts he removed.

________________________________________________________

Aqualad grabbed his water bearers as his tattoos glowed as he stares into the abyss.

Robin landed on a perch as he stared into Gotham.

Kid Flash crouched down as he grabbed his goggles before pulling them over his eyes.

Dekiru landed on the ground with a smirk upon his face as he charged his power with red static bouncing off of him.

Superboy floated above happy harbor as he stared out into the skies.

Ms. Martian flew back into the midnight sky as the moon reflected behind her.

Artemis pulled back her arrow as she concentrated on her target, as she then released it.

Flashes of the team were then shown as they were standing in the training center with Batman, Red Tornado, and Black Canary infront of them discussing their mission.

Another flash then showed a clip of Superboy and Robin jumping up out of a Cargo plane, as another showed Dekiru and Aqualad hid behind a table.

Another showed Ms. Martian using her physic abilities to tear apart a plane, as another showed Robin standing up with Artemis standing behind him.

Another one then showed Kid Flash running with Dekiru not to far behind him.

Another one showed Robin and Superboy behind a crate ducking incoming fire as he then threw a batarang towards a enemy.

Then the final one showed the entire team standing in front of a huge explosion.

In a burst of flashes it showed:

Red Tornado standing up
Izuku balling his fist drawing blood
The team standing in a interrogation room in Belle Reve
A girl with black and hair and blue eyes standing in front of Izuku
Miss Martian's eyes glowing green
T.O. Morrow walking over to a table
Brom checking on Red Torpedo
Izuku eyes glowing yellow as his body became misty