A Brighter Future

(A/N: Now since we're down to the last chapter I hope to give you all a good end of the chapter of this book. Later there will be a poll I ask that you all check out, and for those who has been asking about continuation continue reading to find out.)

I ask if you enjoyed the chapter please vote it, comment on what you like, and thank you all for reading the story. Also, Happy New Years!
___________________________________________________________

{Washington D.C.}
December 31, 00:16 EDT

Under the Washington monument, beneath in the subway panting footsteps echoed as the water puddles tapped beneath their feet. Running around the corner was none other than Red Arrow as he held his bow in hand and an arrow loaded to be released. Quickly, he hid behind a wall for cover, as he looked over to see his pursuer's only for an arrow to fly past him grazing his cheek.

Red Arrow: Nngh!

He grunted in pain.

Quickly he flipped from behind the wall as he aimed his bow at his attacker, only to react late to an exploding arrow shot by his feet. As an explosion erupted, he was sent flying back, while a cloud of smoke and dust clouded the area, he once stood in. Standing back up he aimed his arrow into the smoke only for a figure to run at incredible speed as they jumped out of the smoke cloud and punched Red Arrow across the face sending him flying back. Releasing the arrow, he had in hand he misfired at the ceiling causing an explosion with his arrow creating more smoke.

As he slowly began to recover another figure, tall with a muscular build, stood behind him. Quickly Red Arrow reacted by swinging his bow at the opposing threat only to watch as his weapon shattered upon coming in contact with their shoulder. He was then punched in the jaw, flying away from where he stood as he slid along the ground.

Red Arrow: Ugh!

He groaned.

Hearing the sounds of a train coming, he sat up quickly with blood leaking from his nose and busted lip as he shielded his eyes from the blinding light. As the train came to him, it passed along the rails as the attackers stood to the side watching as the train passed by. Once it did his attackers stepped out to be revealed as The Flash, Aquaman, and Green Arrow as they walked over to where he last stood, only to see that he had fell through a grate through the floor.
_________________________________________________________
{Intro}

Aqualad grabbed his water bearers as his tattoos glowed as he stares into the abyss.

Robin landed on a perch as he stared into Gotham.

Kid Flash crouched down as he grabbed his goggles before pulling them over his eyes.

Dekiru landed on the ground with a smile graced upon his face as he charged his power with white electricity bouncing off of him.

Superboy floated above happy harbor as he stared out into the skies.

Ms. Martian flew back into the midnight sky as the moon reflected behind her.

Artemis pulled back her arrow as she concentrated on her target, as she then released it.

Flashes of the team were then shown as they were standing in the training center with Batman, Red Tornado, and Black Canary infront of them discussing their mission.