.three.

____

"You take the lead, I'll follow!" Y/n yelled to Hobie. She grimaced under her mask, Swooping down to the street to stop a man from being crushed by a falling collum.

She was worried, to say the least. Miguel wrote that the villan the Vigalnties were chasing off was a lower tier nobody. If that was the case, why did they need her and Hobie as backup?

She sighed, swinging up the Alchmex building and through the path Hobie left open. Aa she turned the corner she watched Hobie strum a chord on his guitar, successfully shattering the red force feild that split the room in half. There was a weird dalmation looking man in the center of the room.

"Hobie!" Gwen cheered.

"Nice job Hobes!" Y/n called out, emerging fron the hallway. She watched with a small smile as Hobir and Pavitr exchanged handshakes and friendly punches.

"Orb!" Pavitr ran up and hugged y/n tightly, almost knocking the wind out of her.

"This the youngin from 1610?" Hobie asked, pointing to the spider standing back by gwen.

"I like how many variations of you guys there are." The villian said, seemingly amused.

"Thanks for breaking the shield!" Pavitr called out, flipping his way towards the villian in the room. Gwen followed after him.

"Little tip, use your palms, not just your fingers....What up with his suit, is he bleeding from his armpits?" Hobie teased.

Y/n slapped his chest before swinging up and after Gwen.

"Be nice Hobie." She called out, successfully dodging one of the villian's projectile holes.

"Im always nice!" He laughed, grabbing onto y/n's ankle and swinging her into the villian. She reeled back and punch but was tossed straight through a portal and back out onto a wall. She shook her head, then began running towards the middle of the room again.

"Miles, y/n and Hobie, Hobie and y/n, Miles" Gwen said quickly, passing her hand off to y/n, successfully moving the blonde out of the way of another hole.

"By the way Gwenny you left your jumper at my house." Hobie said.

"Whats a jumper??" Miles called out.

"Its a sweater." Pavitr said.

"How many sweaters do you have???"

Gwen landed and crouched besides him.
"Oh thats...thats not important."

"And your toothbrush." Hobie said, leaning out his guitar for her to jump off of.

"Are those my chucks??" Y/n called out, moving out of her way as she flew through another portal, accidentally bumping into Pavitr.

"Yall make a heck of a team." The villian huffed, reaching through a hole and grabbing Miles by the neck.

"I dont believe in teams." Hobie stated.

"Aren't you in a band..??" Miles called out.

"I also dont believe in consistency!!" Hobie said, Following y/n, Gwen, and pavitr as they lead an approaching leap to the villain's backside. Then suddenly they were swept to the side by a portal and piled on the ground.

"This is gonna be good for us, Spiderman." The spot mumbled as the collider began to activate.

"We'll finally live up to our potential. You'll have a villain worth fighting, and I wont be just a JOKE to you" He leaned into mile's face.

The collider began to sprout, the villain floating into its beam.

Y/n stood on her feet, running up after miles as he slung a web at the villain's back, holding him from entering the beam.

"You're not a joke!" He said, the other spider-men catching his web.

"Right gang???"

"Absolutely!"
"Completely unamusing!"
"Quite unfunny!"
"I dont believe in comedy!"

"See! No one here thinks your a joke!" Miles yelled.

The villain lifted two fingers and made a snipping motion, successfully freeing himself fron the web.
"Not after this they wont."

Then he entered the collider and the beam vanished.

"Well that was another easy adventure for spiderma—" Pavitr began before the collider exploded.

The blast shook the room, knocking the hero's off their feet as the spot reappeared, seemingly inverted.

Miles groaned and clutched his head from his state on the ground.

"What was that?" He mumbled, a hard grimace etched into his face.

"That was our future, Im going to take everything from you like you took everything from me." The Spot quipped, just before disappearing into thin air and leaving the building to crumble.

"Cmon cmon cmon!" Y/n huffed, picking miles up on her shoulders and running quickly behind the others to the exit.

She placed him down outside, the group now watching the foundation of the building suspension begin to crumble.

"We'll clear the path." Miles said, placing a hand on y/n and pavitr's backs.
"You two stop that building.

"Ill do it, but not because you told me to." Hobie mumbled.

Y/n followed the two off the balcony, spinning a web down to the building below her. She slipped through the window, grabbing everyone she could find and chucking them outside, she watched from inside as Pavitr safely got them to the ground, jumping down to the bridge herself afterwards.

"Cannon event incoming y/n, watch yourself." Lyla said from her watch.

Y/n began looking around, trying to find the captain in the situation. Then she spotted Gwen holding miles by the wrist, then him tugging free. He was running to save the captain, she knew it. And she also knew that wasn't supposed to happen.

And she could have stopped him. He wasn't too far away to web at.

But she didn't.

And it took her a moment to realize she purposely didn't stop him.

It wasn't until she swung to the bridge, helping Hobie pull a bus back up unto solid ground, that she realized what just happened.

Miles broke the cannon.

And no one stopped him.

"Oh what have you gotten yourself into..." She mumbled to herself.

____