part 3 chatGPT Correction

Erza's Dilemma: Confronting the White Mask and Unleashing Hidden Strengths

---

I find myself standing in the heart of LIMGAVE, face to face with the enigmatic White Mask. My hands tremble with the urge to strike him down, but a sudden rush of memories floods my mind, reminding me of the consequences of my previous misguided attack.

White Mask: Hmmm... it appears your hands are shaking, maidenless tarnish. Are you planning to strike me? Go ahead if you dare.

My thoughts urge me to retaliate, but deep down, I know that challenging him would only lead to my downfall. I release my tight grip on the katana, opting for a moment of respite.

White Mask: You are too weak-willed and easily provoked to be a tarnish. If it were up to me, you wouldn't even qualify as one. Unfortunately for you, that decision is not mine to make.

His words ignite a fire within me, but I understand that engaging in combat would be foolish. Moreover, the White Mask possesses knowledge that could aid me in my quest for strength.

Erza: *Inhales* *Exhales* Screw this. I'm leaving.

Resolute in my decision, I exit the premises and spot the looming presence of the Tree Sentinel.

Erza: It's not worth the risk.

Avoiding the Tree Sentinel's gaze, I navigate my way around it and make my way to a dilapidated building. Inside, I encounter a merchant standing adjacent to a bonfire. I approach the bonfire, touching it to establish my respawn point. Next, I head toward the merchant with the intention of purchasing a crafting kit, essential for my endeavors, for a price of 50 ruins.

Merchant: Apologies, but it seems you don't have enough ruins for the purchase.

Ignoring the merchant's statement, I proceed towards the forest, where I spot a group of undead guards patrolling the area. Taking a stealthy approach, I carefully maneuver behind one of them, launching a surprise attack that swiftly dispatches the undead guard.

Undead: URRGH!

+108 ruins

[108 ruins]

The sound of the slain guard's agony attracts the attention of its companions.

Erza: What the...? This wasn't part of the game. What the actual...?

Taken aback by the unexpected turn of events, I panic and attempt to conceal myself, but it proves futile as one of the undead charges towards me with inhuman speed. Instinctively, I evade its swing, unsheathe my katana, and with a swift strike, sever its head from its body.

+102 ruins

[210 ruins]

I gaze in astonishment at the decapitated head, questioning how I achieved such a feat.

Erza: How in the world did I do that? And why on earth was that zombie so fast?

Contemplating the situation, I shift my focus to the two lifeless bodies, only to witness them disintegrate into golden ashes. All that remains are their armors, compelling me to inspect them further.

[GODRICK SOLDIER GAUNTLETS]
Physical: 3.2
VS Strike: 2.8
VS Slash: 3.2
VS Pierce: 3.1
Magic: 2.5
Fire: 2.7
Lightning: 1.9
Holy: 2.3

Comparing the stats to my previous samurai gauntlets, I notice a slight improvement. Satisfied with the upgrade, I equip the new gauntlets and make my way back to the merchant, finally acquiring the crafting kit.

Erza: Now, let's consider the astonishing speed

End chapter

AN: Lol you can do anything with an ai now a days is this even allowed lol