four

woah, double hanbin pov? crazy, right..

hanbin had finally sat down on the floor, chest going up and down heavily. gunwook had already packed up his items, glancing at hanbin. 

"bin, please don't overwork yourself." the younger reminded, handing him the spare water bottle he had. hanbin looked at him with a soft smile, nodding at him. "say something~ you know none of us like when you don't respond and end up overexerting yourself." hanbin sat up, smile growing a big wider. 

"i promise i won't." gunwook smiled and went down to ruffle his hair, but hanbin moved back away. "oh, i wouldn't do that. i'm sweaty and gross right now."

"yet you somehow don't look sweaty and gross." gunwook said with a twinge of jealousy. hanbin just chuckled and bid him a goodbye, standing up to continue the choreography.

when choreographing, hanbin found it most difficult when he reached a point where he didn't know how to express a move or even where to put one. he had been stuck at this point for the past 15 minutes, his disappointment and anger rising along the way. he HATED being stuck with a passion, and no matter the amount of times he replayed the same section of the song, nothing helped. hanbin found himself on the floor again, face up to the ceiling. 

so maybe he was hiding his stress levels extremely well. scratch that, he was hiding them perfectly. he didn't want his friends to stress over his own stress, nor did he want them to worry about his health. he tended to lose track of time and well-being when faced with a task(s). this had been a huge problem last year, when he fell asleep inside the practice room and was waken up five hours later by the janitor on multiple occasions. when this happened, he had to embarrassingly call matthew at 10 pm to ask if he could pick him up from the school. he lost a lot of weight, but he has bettered himself substantially since this time, but his friends still worry about him.

"hanbin~" he heard a familiar voice call, making him shoot up. yujin stood at the door frame with ollie and zhanghao beside him. hanbin's heart dropped to his stomach upon seeing the older male, letting a small smile cross his lips. "i forgot my bag in here, are you doing okay?" yujin approached him, with ollie following behind. zhanghao stood at the door frame, leaning against it casually. 

"yes, i promise! don't worry about me, i just was laying down trying to think about a section of the choreography. but don't worry, i should have it done in two days the latest." yujin frowned, crossing his arms playfully. 

"you already know i trust you and know you'll pull together something great. now, we'll be right back, i just have to find my bag." hanbin nodded and waved them off, standing up again. he glanced at zhanghao and returned the same flat expression, looking at his own reflection in the mirror. 

"you don't need to stand that far away and stare, zhanghao." he spoke, the older moving off the door frame. zhanghao walked onto the floor, standing a good distance away from hanbin.