fourteen (pt. 2)

same details as pt. 1 😊

junhyeon and taerae arrived back to everyone setting up the game, the large bottle of alcohol sitting next to the shot glasses. junhyeon hurried over to sit, taerae walking over a bit slower.

"let's start!" park hanbin cheered, spinning an empty bottle on the table. the bottle landed on gunwook, park hanbin smirking. he poured a shot, handing it to gunwook. "drink up, babe~" he said, making gunwook scoff. he took the shot quickly, making a face a few seconds after. he spun the bottle next, landing it on junhyeon.

"no way in hell am i kissing you, take a shot my friend!" gunwook poured one for junhyeon, giggling while junhyeon took it. he let out a light cough, spinning the bottle. it landed on taerae, which made him smile happily. he placed a quick peck on his lips, smiling at taerae.

"go taerae~" taerae spun the bottle, it landing on sung hanbin. taerae motioned to the liquor bottle, smirking while he poured him a shot.

"drink up buddy." hanbin glanced over at zhanghao, moving his arm from around his waist to take the shot. zhanghao almost felt himself blush at how easily he had taken the drink and leaned back to put his arm over him again.

"hey big shot, you gotta spin the bottle." jeonghyeon said, smirking.

"right." sung hanbin said, spinning the bottle. surprisingly, it landed on gunwook again. "now i get to decide whether or not you are getting hammered or not."

"hanbin~" the younger said, raising his eyebrows.

"drink up!" he decided, making everyone in the room cheer. hanbin poured him a hefty shot, passing it to him. gunwook took it with a sigh, slamming it down and spinning the bottle.

"i think i should kiss whoever this lands on." he said, making park hanbin scoff.

"it's started already." the bottle slowed down to junghyun, gunwook standing up with a smile.

"lemme kiss you!" he said, leaning over and pecking him quickly. he went to sit down again, stumbling a bit as he walked.

"god i forgot how much of a lightweight you are." matthew said, offering him a supportive pat.

"i'm not even drunk!" he said, as he leaned on gyuvin's shoulder. "spin the bottle, junghyun~" he spun it, landing on jiwoong. the younger obviously made him take the shot. they all quickly moved on, the bottle landing next on zhanghao. jiwoong handed him a shot, making him take it quickly. zhanghao took it with a disgusted face, peering back at hanbin before spinning the bottle. hanbin's hand wrapped around zhanghao's waist, pulling him back.

"if you kiss the next person, i'll make everyone pick a shot for you." hanbin whispered, making zhanghao shudder lightly.

"i don't think you have that kind of control." the bottle slowed down onto jeonghyeon, making everyone 'ooo'. "i will kiss you, you can take a shot later." zhanghao shook his way our hanbin's grip, grabbing jeonghyeon by the chin and kissing him, a bit too long to be considered a peck. jeonghyeon chuckled, reaching down to spin the bottle. zhanghao looked at hanbin with a small smirk, sitting comfortably on the couch. hanbin scoffed, putting his arm back around the older male. the bottle, once again, landed on gunwook. the younger boy groaned, a pout growing on his lips.

"please don't make me-"

"-take a shot, gunwook!" the younger groaned drinking the glass jeonghyeon passed him. after spinning the bottle, gunwook fell back on gyuvin, looking up into his eyes. gyuvin look at him, but panicking, he looked back at the bottle.