fifteen

♬

hanbin's heart had been racing ever since he woke up and realized he was right next to zhanghao.

more importantly, he woke up with zhanghao in his arms.

hanbin couldn't find a means to escape, even with his head pounding. he felt that if he left zhanghao the older would notice and be mad they fell asleep cuddling, which he definitely did not want to deal with this morning. so, hanbin decided to go for the safe option and instead gently wake him up now while trying to carefully let him go.

"hao, do you want to wake up now? it's almost 1 pm.." hanbin softly spoke, rubbing zhanghao's shoulder. the older slowly turned, moving closer to hanbin's chest. the younger panicked and turned his face up away from the older boy. "no, that's the opposite of which way you need to face.." zhanghao looked at hanbin with a frown, squinting.

"hanbin, shush."

"i know you are tired but please, hao.. you need to eat something." hanbin said, voice still a bit groggy. "how much do you remember of last night?"

"i recall up until i puked.." he said laying with his back on the bed, facing the ceiling. hanbin scoffed, looking up at the ceiling.

"that's because you passed out right after you puked."

"oh.." he said, rubbing his eyes. "thankfully i don't feel too bad today." he commented, looking at hanbin.

"my head is pounding, even though i handle alcohol well, i still get horrible hangovers." he said, going to sit up. "do you mind if i leave for a second to get advil?"

"you can stay here, i'll go grab it."

"no, its okay!-"

"-stay here, hanbin~" zhanghao said, quickly getting off the bed and walking out the door. hanbin was left to stare at the ceiling, how could hanbin even approach the topic of him and zhanghao?

the brief drunken conversation the two had was on constant rotation in hanbin's mind this morning, accompanied by the headache he felt as well. he knew he had to talk to zhanghao soon, especially if he remembered, but he didn't know how. he couldn't judge his reactivity level enough to speak his mind.

zhanghao eventually walked in with a water and advil, placing it on the bedside table. hanbin retrieved it quickly while the older sat in the corner of the bed, rubbing his own eyes.

"jiwoong has a little something on his neck this morning.." zhanghao said, making hanbin's eyes widen. anyone could tell what zhanghao meant by his statement, hanbin just surprised that his best friend was capable of such a thing.

"he what?!"

"shh! jiwoong doesn't think i noticed it, he's hiding it pretty well. i am curious about gyuvin and gunwook, though. you guys got gunwook absolutely hammered." he said, with a chuckle. the corner of hanbin's lips raised, a small scoff leaving his lips.