seven

already 7 chapters in??? oh my god

there was one harsh reality to hanbin skipping his free period, and that was he felt unmotivated to do anything else for the rest of the day. his undivided focus to dance normally came after lunch, but after having fun with zhanghao he had no reason to dance.

there was nothing more hanbin hated about skipping a dance practice.

so now hanbin, unmotivated and annoyed, walked out of the school towards his mom's cafe.

the cafe is where he both was employed and got all of his school work done at. he found the calm and peaceful vibe helped him more than anything (the delicious pastries were just a plus, though he could never make it himself. he always ended up burning toast). to get his difficult work done, hanbin had taken the corner seat and dedicated an hour to completing school work and relaxing before clocking in officially.

the bell jingled, his mom glancing over with a wide smile.

"hanbin honey! how was school? you're here a lot earlier than i expected, are you okay?"

"i'm fine~ don't worry! i'm just gonna start my schoolwork, i have a lot today."

"okay, just let me know if you wanted to work today."

"i am!" he said with a smile, walking over to the corner seat of the cafe. since the cafe wasn't too busy this afternoon, he left comfortable just going to sit instead of waiting and going home.

truth be told, hanbin didn't have a lot of work at all. in reality, he only had one small math assignment. the reason he left so early was that he could try and see how good of a lyricist he was. he felt embarrassed being paired with someone so knowledgeable on music when he barely knew how to sing. the only thing he could do to think and help was to try and write lyrics.

a while back during the lyrics unit, the teacher had anonymously complimented his writing style, anyways. maybe zhanghao would like it the same.

with that, he took out his pen, notebook, and started to get to work.

(lyrics taken from calla by wave to earth)

its raining hard today, it's a bit too much for me
i know it will make you smile so let ourselves get wet inside the rain

the whole world is getting filled with your scent
hope this moment is not a daydream.

calla, someone said that your time will be over soon
but calla, you can always grow back, oh~

hanbin looked over what he wrote, a small smile on his lips. he honestly didn't understand why he chose the lyrics he did or what he chose to write about, but he knew it all revolved around a flower