Reviens à Paris

She smirked mischievously as she leaned down and placed a soft peck on his forehead, then laughed and mocked him,

"You never told me where to kiss you. So you better prepare for what I am about to do!"

"Oh darling, I can't even imagine you doing anything so bad, that I wouldn't like it. Mayura maybe, but you? You're so good and righteous from head to toe..." his words sounded serious as if he really believed she didn't have any naughty thoughts. Instead he was just trying to challenge her pride and of course it worked.

Nathalie sneered at him as she tore at his blazer to let the buttons come off and shoot past her, landing on the floor with a loud noise. She then grabbed the hem of his trousers and opened them too, yet more gentle than his jacket.

Gabriel was shivering by then and asked her,

"What are you doing, Nathalie? I was just teasing you. You don't have to prove... oh fuck!"

The slight anger had caused the young woman to make a bold move, and she had swiftly pulled his throbbing erection out of the black boxer briefs. She moved her full pink lips towards the glans, and Gabriel closed his eyes in anticipation. But his wife wasn't done punishing him for trying to manipulate her and though she cupped his tip, she only brushed along his skin before removing her mouth again.

"Oh yes, Nathalie, I love to feel you just there!" he moaned and made her gasp yet again. She hadn't even imagined that the very light brush would have any effect on him.

As she kept staring at him, not able to move, Gabriel opened his eyes and grinned.

"Are we getting shy now, Mrs Agreste? I thought you were up to a challenge but..." he jeered.

"I..." she started hoarsely and the aroused man quickly looked at her and grabbed her hands, as she tried to continue, but now her voice broke and she couldn't contain her sob.

Gabriel didn't wait for anything else, he simply got to his feet and picked her up by the back of her thighs and placed her in his seat, then brought the backrest into the lowest position. Nathalie tried to speak again, but her very worked up husband smashed his mouth on hers, coercing his tongue between her lips to meet with hers, while his hands were undressing her.

"I was only joking, love. And I really liked the way you teased me. So if you allow me?" He gently opened the few buttons on the shirt she was wearing as he pleaded.

His wife's glistening eyes followed each of his moves, but as she didn't stop him, he got more confident and soon pulled it over her head. Seeing her in her bra was something else. Three days had passed since he had seen her naked, and he had barely been able to not try and get them into a similar situation again, to have at least one more peak.

Nathalie's full, round breasts and the pale yet healthy looking skin, were covered by a dark red, laced bra. It was a rather thin fabric as her warts were visible through it, though just from her nipples standing upright.

Gabriel groaned in agony, his erection now painfully pulsating, as he cupped both breasts in his palms and lowered his head to suck the left areola into his mouth.

Hearing her suck in the air audibly to that, he did the same to her other breast, earning a soft mewl from her.

"Oh shit, that's so... I wanted to be the one to take care of you though!" she panted heavily.

He shrugged and hummed,

"It seems the tables have turned. Believe me, I get almost as much pleasure by watching you come undone! You'll see!"

Nathalie squealed as he pulled at her pants and almost dragged her to the floor with them. She caught herself on her heels though and was about to scoot back into the cool leather of the seat, when Gabriel grabbed her trousers and underwear and tossed them to the side. As he then bent his head down and slipped between her thighs, placing her legs on his shoulders, her eyes widened and she froze in the spot.

Before he could close his lips around her little nub, she had caught his head with her knees and was pleading,

"Don't do that please! I wasn't expecting any situation like this one and I neither took the time to get rid of the hair, nor is there an opportunity to clean myself up before you...G-Gabriel... stop it... I... I don't feel comfortable if... Gabriel I really won't be able to... e-e-enjoy anything if... oh GOD, you're so good at... NO. Stop it now!"

But he only shook his head and increased his efforts to soon feel his beloved woman's hands slip under his arms and pull him upwards.

Looking into her eyes, he sighed.

"What's the issue, love? I really couldn't find anything I didn't like. You smell incredibly sweet everywhere and your very own taste is addicting to me. So can I finish what I started now?" Gabriel tried to soothe her.

But Nathalie shook her head.

"I've got a better idea!" she said. "I want to feel you and kiss you and I can't do that, if you're so far away!"

"Oh, is that so? I love the thought!"

Without a warning he kissed her fervently, before he tried to get back between her folds, but the very aroused woman had other plans and wrapped her legs around him, while using one hand to guide his member to her opening.

Gabriel pulled back instantaneously, his breathing heavy.

"A-Are you sure about that?" he gasped.

WIth a warm smile, she held his face in her free hand, muttering,

"I want to remember what we did, when we get back to Paris. So whatever the future will bring, there's always going to be this moment right now! I love you, Gabriel Agreste! And now make me yours!"

"Oh fuck!" he grunted against the skin of her neck. "I love you too, Nathalie Agreste. And I won't make you mine, I will give my all to you and become yours alone!"