Viva (Desde) Las Vegas

He could feel Nathalie's lips firmly pressing onto his again, her tongue nimbly slipping into his mouth, as he pushed forward and slowly entered her deep, tight core. Hearing the woman mewl and seeing her arch her back to ease his way and take him in deeper, he groaned from the agonising pleasure, and pressed his hands against her thighs to spread them further and by that make room to fill her completely.

"Oh yes, just like that! I've never before been so perfectly stretched and filled as you do! Oh shit, go slow please, you're... your... uhm, it's really big..."

"If you'd rather stop, dear..." Gabriel looked at her with concern.

She shook her head vigorously then cupped his cheeks and brought his ear right before her mouth so he would be able to hear her husky voice say,

"You wouldn't dare. I'm fine, really. I just need a little moment to get used to the size!" She giggled sheepishly as she admitted, "now I at least know why I felt sore and could barely walk half of the day after whatever we did..."

"Oh, why haven't you told me that you were hurting, darling? I would have tried to..."

"Exactly"Nathalie interjected. "First of all, how was I supposed to say 'that' and second, with everything you had tried to make me feel less, well, bruised, you would have made it even more awkward then it already was. But for now, stop talking and worrying and get moving!"

He laughed out in relief, then pulled out almost completely and in a controlled, steady forward move pushed all of his length into her opening again, the tightening, massaging walls making him almost come undone and causing him to feel utter bliss already.

"Oh God, Nathalie, you feel so incredibly good. I don't think I will be able to last much longer. I will try my best to hold back, but I'm begging for your forgiveness in advance, if I won't!" Gabriel keened.

"Don't hold back! I'm not going to last much longer either! Oh fuck, that's it! I'm so close! Just... oh yes, oh please, make me cum, darling!"

Those last words, this beautiful, tempting woman underneath him, begging for him to make her reach her climax, sent him instantly over the edge and while his member twitched deep inside of her filling her with his fluids, he let out a relieving roar.

Hearing that and feeling him throb and pulsate in her very core, Nathalie was washed over by her own very intense orgasm only seconds later.

"Ah, fuck! Oh my... oh crap, that's... ohhhh, OOOOHHHH, yes, Gabriel, aaahhh!"

Panting the man propped himself up on the backrest with his palms, trembling from exhaustion, when he placed his lips on his wife's again to kiss her a last time, before he pulled his shrinking member out of her warmth.

"Why?" Nathalie lamented and made him chuckle.

"Because, my dear, I can't stay like this much longer and don't want to collapse on top of you. Is that reason enough?" he replied and pecked her lips lovingly again.

But the now very emotional woman shook her head, as she countered,

"No! I am not that fragile. I would have preferred to feel you a little longer and even liked to be as close as you, resting on me, would have brought you. I'm getting cold already, so please, come back here!"

It was Gabriel now who disagreed.

"Why don't you come here and let me hold you in my lap? Like that I can keep you warm and look at you without suffocating you underneath me!"

"Okay!"

Though it was rather unusual for her to give in that quickly, Nathalie let him pull her up and sat down on his thighs only to snuggle against his chest immediately.

"I truly like this side of you, Nathalie! Are you warm enough or would you like to use a blanket? Because there is one right next to us, and you surely would be able to reach it, if you tried."

"Maybe later! For now I want to just stay like this and enjoy the feeling of being close a little longer. Thank you for those last days, they really were wonderful and this was a great finale," the young female told him.

"I thought we agreed on trying to make this work, love?! Why are you saying things like that again?" Gabriel's mood changed in an instant and he started to get angry.

Nathalie of course noticed that and bent down to kiss him again.

"I was just trying to tell you, that I don't regret anything, Gabriel. Even if we decide that we won't continue this... I still love you and won't stop because we couldn't get this marriage to work. But I promised to try and I really want us to make it work. So stop giving me that look, please!" she whispered softly into his ear.

With his gaze softening, he pulled her back to rest on his chest, and they stayed like that for a while before getting dressed returning to their original seats again.

For a couple of weeks they kept their wedding a secret, even to Adrien and his girlfriend Marinette. Gabriel had eventually agreed to not telling anyone but trying to get used to their new situation at first, before having to deal with all sorts of rumours, accusations and the even higher attention from the public.

But today was their six week wedding anniversary and they had made the decision together, to invite the younger couple for dinner and tell them all about it.

Nathalie had been a nervous wreck for days already, when the evening finally was there and had locked herself inside of the bathroom, very much to Gabriel's concern.

"Nathalie? Darling, what's going on? There's no need to be scared. I told you that Adrien is looking forward to seeing us together, remember? So please, love, come out and let me see how beautiful you are looking tonight! You've been distant all week and I miss our cuddling and kissing and, you know..." he called through the closed door.

He heard steps approaching then the clicking of the lock, when she turned the key.

Nathalie's eyes were swollen and she looked scared and distraught.

"There's something we must talk about, Gabriel," she mumbled, her voice raspy from crying.

"What is it, my dear? Does it have to be now, because the children will be here soon. Don't give me that look, to me they still are children. Hey, don't cry, love! Just tell me, what's wrong!"

She sniffled and grabbed a tissue from a box on the side of the sink, then took a deep breath and reached into the pocket of her bathing robe to pull out a small paper bag.

It was one from their trip, the writing on it saying 'Viva Las Vegas'. The young woman had added another word though, and now it said:

'Viva(desde)Las Vegas'

She handed it to her husband with the words:

"See for yourself!"

Gabriel looked puzzled. He couldn't really make anything of it.

"I am not sure, if it's completely correct, my Spanish isn't that good. But maybe you'll understand it, if you take a look inside. It's supposed to mean: 'Alive since Vegas!'" Nathalie told him quietly.

"Oh, I know what you mean! I feel as if I was a new man and much more alive than before, since we got married, too!" he replied enthusiastically.

"That's not what... just see what's in the bag, Gabriel!"

She watched him a little longer, until he had pulled the top open, then buried her face in her hands.

The concerned man noticed her doing that from the corner of his eyes and walked towards her, while peaking into the small bag.

He gasped when he saw what laid inside. Seeing his beloved wife start to cry again, Gabriel quickly closed the last gap between them and pulled her into his arms, whispering hoarsely,

"Nathalie, my love! Did I understand you right? Are you... are we... you're really pregnant?"