Haunted

''It's just a noise'' I comforted Leechel who was gripping on my arm after a loud creek.

''O gosh!'' She replied ''You've said that a hundred times already''

''It is!'' I exclaimed and turned to her ''I told you there's no such thing as-

''GHOST!!'' She shrilled and ran off leaving me behind.

I never thought it would be like that, after all ghosts aren't real right ?

Thats where you're wrong..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Three Months Ago

Everyone was hiding everytime they heard or saw something weird in the house. It was a private boarding school and we all stayed together in an huge , old mansion.

At nights we would always hear creepy noised that sent chills up our spines , but that doesn't mean there are ghost. Its an OLD house for crying out loud. It could just be an old door opening making a creeking noise ! I see no reason to be scared.

In the past this house had a HISTORY of murders especiall with one little girl who died in here whose name was Mary Ann, but I mean ghost haunting as revenge? Well she came back for more than revenge, this is where it all started.

12:00 am

Shania's P.O.V

''Shania!'' Daylia screamed-whispered. I covered my face with my blanket and tried to sleep.

''Shania!'' She said again , this time throwing a pillow at me. I grumbled and faced her ''What the f*ck do you want ?? Its 12 in the morning !!'' I exclaimed.

''Shh..'' She hushed me and motioned me to follow ''Look what Chresanto found'' she whispered to me. I followed silently behind her until we reacher Chresanto who was standing next to the bathroom wall.

I stood mouth opened staring at blood on the wall saying ''Help''

I was lost for words

All those times

Believeing there was no such things

Telling them there were no such things...

Chresanto watched me as I stood there shaking my head in disbelief.

The blood was still dripping wet on the wall. Was this some kinda prank ? Daylia looked at me giving a ''Im-so-gonna-scream-if-a-ghost-comes-'' look. I tried to figure out what could have done it , I mean seriosly GHOSTS AREN'T REAL.

But anyways,

Ok so nobody who lives here cuts themselves.

There isn't a ''fake blood smell'' coming from the wall.

Whats seriosly goin on here ?

Slowly I took a step closer toward the wall to see if it was real blood, then before I could even blink- I heard a little girl scream coming from downstairs and my head turned immediately to the stairs.

I turned back when I noticed Daylia's eyes wide open.

I was freaking out now. This better not be some kinda sick joke!

Chresanto looked at me then bolted downstairs telling us to stay up here.

He came back up after a while with a look on his face that I've never seen before.