Mary Ann and Kiana

Kezia's P.O.V

''So you're telling me'' Collin sarted ''You have  a sister you din't even know bout and she's staying here ?''

I nodded my head slowly.

''Suppose you f*cked some guy behind my back and had a kid'' he accused me.

''I sleep with you every night'' I said ''And I live in the same house as you , if I f*cked some other guy I would have been the size of a hippo''

''Oh'' he said ''good point''

I mentally face palmed myself.

It just so happened at that same time everybody walked in to ask about Kiana.

I sat them all down explaining over and over again but these people aren't listening. Whats in their head ??Cause it surely can't be a brain.

Chresanto's P.O.V

Kezia is still explaining that Kiana is her sister , I mean we understand already. CHILL WOMAN

Then she told us sbout her morning , with the smoke in her room.

The same time she said that we all heard Kiana talking to somebody, but everyone was here ! Unless..

Kiana's P.O.V

Big sissy Kezia put me in her room to play while she talked to the strange people.

I sat on the floor looking around when a girl , a little older than me walked in from the closet.

''Im Kiana!'' I smiled at her.

''My names Mary Ann'' she replied.

I smiled at her then we began playing tea party with her teddy bear ''Mr.Snuggles''

We were all having a blast when somebody walked in.

Chresanto's P.O.V

I walked in the room peeking to see who Kiana was talking to when I saw her, Mary Ann was playing tea party with Kiana.

''Kiana?'' I asked. Mary Ann looked at me and smiled as we met before.

''Yes'' she answered

''W-Whose your friend?'' I asked trying to put on a fake smile

''This is Mary Ann'' she smiled at me ''We're playing tea party''

I looked at her unsure of what to do when Mary Ann disappeared into mid air again.

Kiana looked disappointed so I picked her up and carried her the room everyone was in.

''Why don't you tell them about your friend?'' I asked Kiana.

After Kiana said alot of things about Mary Ann as if she knew her her entire life.

I took Kiana back to Kezia's room to nap and explained my night to everyone and my encounter with Mary Ann.

Shania's P.O.V

I laughed ''Ghosts arent real''

Leechel then spoke ''I won't say that If I were you''

I looked at her confused

''This house if pretty old , and it has ALOT of creepy things happening in it''

Gia laughed ''Y'all mad''

We all shot looks at her then Daniel spoke.

''Look I'm just here for the food not for a camp fire story session''

We all laughed at Dani's comment when

Kiana screamed