Bad Skeleton ?!

Daniel's P.O.V

Kiana screamed like wtf man I'm peacefully eating my 7th hotdog when a little brat screams like she's being murdered. I looked at Chresanto get up to see what whe heck is goin on with that kid.

Chresanto's P.O.V

Kiana was up screaming with tears in her eyes, I sat down next to her on the bed and wiped her tears away.

''Bad dream'' I asked holding her in my arms

She shook her head saying no and pointed to the corner of the room , her eyes filled with fear.

I was confused , there was nothing there! well except air..

''B-Bad Skeleton'' she whispered and burried her face in my shirt.

''This must be some kinda 'theres-a-monster-under-my-bed phase'' I thought. So I put her back in bed and went to the corner of the room.

In the corner there was a chill that sent my hair to stand on its ends.

''I killed the bad skeleton'' I informed her smirking in my mind.

She looked at me and whispered ''He's still there'' I was confused again ''He doesn't like that we're living here''

I had no comment , ''Bad skeleton?!'' I still thought to myself.

I tucked her back in bed and informed her that everything was gonna be ok , but she screamed and cried all night.

I took her in to sleep with me and Shania cause I can't take this crying and Kezia won't do anything . And Kezia wanted no kids in her room.

*sings* Time skip to next day !

Shania's P.O.V

I planned to carry Kiana to the Carnival today. They came for this week only so I couldn't miss it !

''I wanna try this!'' Kiana dragged me to yet another game. We tried like a million already and this kid just won't get tired.

''Don't you think we played anough?'' I asked her putting on a phony smile to hide my tiredness.

''No'' she said . Dang this kid had atittude.

''If you can get this ball in that hole you will win a puppy!'' The owner of the game announced.

Kiana's eyes lit up with joy and she grabbed the ball from the man's hand.

First throw , miss.

Second throw, miss.

Rayson's P.O.V

Kiana was trying to get the ball in the hole.

I took her to the carnival with Shania cause well Im just that awesome.

I looked at Kiana again.

Third throw , miss.

Forth throw, close.

She turned to me ''Can you do it for me?'' she asked batting her eyes.

I wasn't falling for that crap.

''No'' I said flatly

''PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE'' she begged

''No'' I said again flatly

''I WANT THAT PUPPY!'' she screamed making me drop the 10 prizes she made me win for her.

I snatched the ball out of her hand and mumbled to my self, ''Damn Kid''

Without any effort the ball was in the hole. She sceamed with joy when the man gave her a leash along with the puppy.

Shania took the leash and held it ''She might run away if you don't hold it properly so let me keep it''

Kiana shook her head obeying '' I wanna go home now'' she said ''I wanna play with Angel''

''ANGEL??"" i thought to myself. ''Bad name for a dog my friend , just bad naming''

Home

After Kiana played with ''Angel'' I put her in a fenced area that had a tool shed in it .

I put Angel in and locked the gate , then she began barking and barking and barking at something in the shed.

After searching the shed , there was absolutely nothing in it , just a bunch of old stuf.

But still she barked and barked and barked so I just forgot her and went inside.

Thirty minutes had gone and this stupid dog is still barking !

''Ray!'' Daylia said annoyed ''Make that damn dog shut up!''

And that's when it happened , Angel wasn't heard again.

''Jesus!'' Kezia said ''Finally!''

I rolled my eyes at her comment and went out to feed Angel.

When I got there , let's just say Kiana's first loss.

Angel was dead , laying on the ground by a tree. I went back to cheak the gate but the lock was still secured !

Nobody could have gone it or out ! I looked around to see if she had dug any holes to escape but there were none at all.

What's seriously going on here ?

''angel'' Kiana said patting Angel's head ''wake up''

Kiana had apparently followed me outside cause she wanted to feed Angel too. Even thought she didn't understand death , It was hard breaking the news to her.

Angel was burried by the same tree she was found at. That is some serious bad luck for Kiana , first she's crying bout some Bad Skeleton now she lost her first pet the same day she got it. Talk about Obia work.