A Rude Awakening

Shania's P.O.V

Millions of questions ran through my mind. Was this house really haunted ?? I think Chresanto could read my mind because I could see he knew what I was thinking from the expression on his face.

''Look'' he said ''Go to bed and in the morning we'll figure this out , ok ?'' He hugged me and I began walking back to my room.

''If you feel scared you're free to join me!'' He shouted with a smirk on his lips.

Chresanto's P.O.V

I walked back to my room thinking of what happened.

Holy Crap! Shouldn't have drank so much water before bed.I ran toward the bathroom only to be stopped when something caught my eye. Quickly I woke up Daylia, she always knows what to do.Next thing i knew , she woke up Shania. As she began looking at the writing on the wall a loud scream came from downstairs..it sounded like somebody was getting murdered ! Quickly I dashed downstairs looking for whatever made the noise. Something caught my eye again..A bright white light passed me quickly. It looked much like a girl , who couldn't be more than 5 walking with her teddy bear in hand towards another room. I rubbed my eyes , was this real ?? After opening back my eyes everything looked normal, that was just my imagination. Im sure it was......right ?

Sh*t was getting weird now so I sent Daylia and Shania back to bed completely trying to ignore what I saw back there. But i mean after that..Im sacred as f*ck !

I sat on my bed thinking ,replaying that moment in my mind over and over. Was it real ? Suddenly I saw the light again but coming from behind my door, the little girl had just opened it. OOOOOOKKKKK soooo scared now. She took a step then looked at me waving hello. She walked toward the corner of my room and sat with her teddy in her hand playing with it. Im sooo outta here, I looked at the little girl again before closing my door and running toward Shania's room.

Shania's P.O.V

I woke up on something hard. I opened my eyes to see Chresanto sleeping next to me.

''Di*khead?!'' I screamed as he fell off the bed from my loud mouth.

''dafuqe ma?'' He asked. I giggled at the sound of his morning voice then noticed he was shirtless when he stood up making me blush.

''Well good morning to you too tomato face'' He smirked while climbing back into bed.

''So what we doing today?''He asked brushing hid lips accross my back ''Everybody has classes today except us''

My face was surely looking like a tomato by now but please , quickly i thought of something. I was going to tease him. I quickly climbed ontop of him, straddling him with my knees. I bent down to kiss him when all of a sudden the door opened. Rayan walked in with daylia making a wolf whistle sound when he saw me ontop of Chresanto.

''F*ck'' I swore under my breath. Every heard of knocking ?? I thought to myself.

Chresanto chuckled and Rayan then spoke '' We only have half day of classes and wanted to know if you would go on a double date with us after , but I can see you already have plans.'' Rayan laughed softly. I could hear Daylia elbow him as he said ''Ouch'' in pain.

Ok its my first story. No hating !! Comment vote ! do something ! But im really just doing it for my need of writing.