I saw w-what ?

Chresanto's P.O.V

Finally Rayan and Daylia left for classes so I finally had ma for myself.I flipped her over so I was now ontop , Oh Yeah Full Controll Baby ! She tried to escape my grip so I pinned down both of her hands. I leant down to kiss her when Craig walked in with Danielle.

''Foreal ??!! You have to be kidding m-

Shania leant up and kissed me.

''Have mercy..'' I whispered.

Before I could do anything Shania escaped and ran through the door. Craig and Danielle began laughing.

I rolled my eyes at them ( Oh yeah attitude ) and chased Shania downstairs who was nowhere to be found I turned my head when I saw the girl from last night , she was dancing around with her teddy bear singing.

''Hi ! Im Mary Ann'' she smiled at me.

I wanted to say something but my mouth just opened and no words came out. Soon just at the blink of an eye the girl disappeared into mid air. Yes you heard me into freaking mid air.

I quickly left the room continuing my search for Shania when I bumped into Craig.

''Dude have you seen ma ?'' I asked him

''No , but dawg..I banged Danielle last night!''

''Sweet !''

''Did you get anywhere with Shania yet ?''

''No man , but she turns Mr.Fernando on when she sees him she gon' think twice bout' playing hard to get''

Craig laughed and went his way. The girl , her name was Mary Ann right ? I heard that name before..

Flashback

''There is something I must warm you about before you decide to stay here'' the owner , Mr.Chin said.

''Hmm..??'' I asked

''The former owners of this house had a little girl named Mary Ann'' he started.

Mary Ann's Story

Mary Ann was a girl , 7 years of age. Her parents never wanted her and therfore sold her to a man they didn't know. That man was a drug addict , he never looked after Mary Ann and often abused her when he was angry. The man was rich as you can see , he owned this mansion and has a maid. She was the only one who cared for Mary Ann but unfortunately died. One day the man who owned Mary Ann , was cooking Meth. He left the fire unattended and went out the raod to buy more drugs. Sweet angel, Mary Ann was up in her room sleeping with her teddy bear. Meanwhile the fire downstairs , caught to the nearby things around the kitchen then spread more. The entire downstairs was enflamed. Poor little Mary Ann smelt something and ran down to see , but the fire had reached the stairs so she couldn't escape she screamed and cried for help but nobody came. Mary Ann died that day , but they say she still wonders the house looking for a friend.

That's when it hit me, Mary Ann. I saw her.....ghost.

Well thats it for this chappie I guess...Hope that story  didn't make you cry , cuz I did.