snow - myoui mina

nonidol!au, mina x gn!reader, fluff, lowercase intended

hey guys.. i'm back!! (no i'm not) if you want more stories, just go to my tumblr (https://www.tumblr.com/kyuusberry) 😭 i'm more active on there. plus my format is prettier there..

disclaimer: none of the stuff that i write is true. this is all based off of my own imagination and for entertainment purposes only. please don't take this seriously.

-

"babe! look!"

your eyes sparkled at the snow starting to fall, tugging at mina's sweater.

"it's so pretty!" you gasped, trying to catch the snowflakes in your hand.

"it is pretty, isn't it?" she wasn't referring to the snow, not at all. she was referring to you. despite the cold weather, she felt warm inside just by watching you playing in the snow. she gently pulled you closer, wrapping an arm around your waist.

"yeah!" you laugh, grinning from ear to ear.

laughing softly, mina's breath forming small clouds in the cold air, enjoying the serene moment between the two of you. she felt a head on her shoulder, her heart swelling with happiness as she softly squeezes your arm.

"we should make snow angels," she suggests, her voice filled with excitement. you nod and she leads you to a clean patch of snow, she lies down first, urging you to lie down next to her.

"come on, my love, join me."

you don't lie down next to her, instead making a snowball and throwing it at her. she squeals, dodging it just in time. she retaliates by scooping up a handful of snow and throwing it back at you.

"my turn!" she exclaims, getting up and chasing you around.

you laugh, running away from her. she chases after you, her laughter echoing through the snowy atmosphere. she dives into the snow, taking you down with her.

"gotcha!" she laughs, panting from both exhaustion and excitement.

you laugh, lying down next to her.

"did you have fun, my love?" she asks, face snuggling into your neck.

"yeah, i did."

"then let's go again, shall we?" she gets up and grins.

"catch me if you can!" you get up and run.

she smiles and chases you around the park once again.