surprise - kim garam

it was a month after garam was kicked out and you were devastated. a few days later, your birthday came up and the members planned out a big surprise for you.

6th / 7th member of le sserafim au, fem!reader, fluff, lowercase intended

just a filler story <3

★彡

"whoop whoop! happy birthday y/n!" kazuha clapped.

"yeah happy birthday!" yunjin added on.

"what did you wish for?" sakura asked?

"she can't say her wish or else it won't come true!" chaewon shushed sakura.

you laughed slightly, but your happy face soon turned into a frown.

"c'mon y/n! it's your birthday! cheer up a bit!" eunchae said.

"yeah, it's just.." she paused.

"oh. i know what you mean." chaewon cut her off.

"it's alright y/n, she's doing well. we called her yesterday. she's just busy." sakura tried to reassure y/n.

"alright.." y/n sighed.

yunjin clasped her hands together, "alright then! let me set the camera up real quick and then we can take a photo together!" she smiled.

after yunjin was done setting the camera, she started the timer, "okay everyone! say cheese!"

"cheese!!"

yunjin handed you her phone to look at the photo and in the background someone was posing in the window behind everyone. you zoomed into the photo, only to see—

"garam?"

you then heard the door open and you looked up. "you called?" she asked arms wide open.

you shoved the phone into yunjin's hands, "garam!" you ran to her, tears streaming down your face.

"i missed you so much." you sobbed.

she laughed, "it's only been a month."

"a month is a long time!" you exclaimed, shoving your head into her neck more.

"look at me, y/n." garam held you by your shoulders. "are you crying?" she laughed at you.

you whined, "that's not funny." you hugged her again tightly.

"i know it's your birthday, but i wanna hug garam too!!" eunchae pouted.

"group hug?" garam suggested.

everyone went over to hug the both of you and after a long hugging session, you all eventually let go.

"how is it without me?" garam asked, sitting down.

"horrible." you blurted out.

"aww, is my poor baby lonely?" garam teased.

"yes she is." kazuha chuckled. "we love her, but sometimes she's a pain."

"hey!" you shouted.

before kazuha could argue back, sakura spoke. "how about we take some birthday photos? some on my polaroid and some on our phones?"

"sure!" garam smiled

★彡

the sun was starting to set and it was starting to get late.

"we should probably get going soon, our manager will get mad if we're not home soon." chaewon told garam.

"yeah, the manager is scary." kazuha shuttered.

"well tell him i said hi." garam laughed.

"i don't wanna go though." y/n pouted, "i wanna stay with garam."

"c'mon y/n, we gotta go!" eunchae tried to pull you away from garam.

"let's go, i'll take you guys home." garam grabbed her bag and got up.

"i call shotgun!" eunchae exclaimed.

-

when you got back to your dorms, you opened up your door and accidentally bumped into garam.

"you're not even gonna say bye to me? that's disappointing." she frowned.

"sorry, i was just lost in thought." you apologized.

"it's alright, and also, try not to think of me to much. i'm fine." she told you.

"yeah, but it's kinda hard. i just miss you so much." you responded.

she put you in a tight hug, "i get it. it's hard, but you just need to push through. okay?"

"okay." you snuggled into her neck.

"i love you." garam whispered. "i love you too." you muttered back.

"okay lovebirds! it's getting late and we have a schedule tomorrow so we need to get as much sleep as we can!" kazuha explained.

"you have my number so feel free to text or call me whenever!" garam let go of you and pushed you towards the others.

you didn't want to leave her side, bur zuha was right. you all needed sleep for tomorrow. "alright. bye." you frowned, walking away."

yunjin nudged you in the shoulder, "i guess your wish came true, huh?"

"yeah." you smiled.

that birthday was definitely one you would remember forever.