you - kim minjeong (winter)

angst, winter x gender neutral reader, cheating, lowkey giving me second hand embarrassment bc of how i wrote this..

a/n: i wrote this a while ago so don't judge.. and all of these stories can be found on my tumblr as well!! (with better layouts and more options to read from)

-

screams were ringing in the bedroom of your house, things thrown across the room, glass broken.

"how could you?! i trusted you, minjeong! i gave you everything and this is what you give back?" you choked on your words, eyes puffy and red.

"i'm sorry! it was a mistake, i messed up, just please forgive me, y/n," she sobbed, pleading.

"forgive you? mistake?" you were shaking from anger, "mistake? how the hell is cheating a mistake! it's not an accident! it's you, minjeong!"

"y/n, i'm sorry! i love you, just please, don't leave me," she choked, holding your hand.

you yanked your hand away from hers, "if you loved me, then you would've never cheated. you're only crying now because i caught you. if i didn't confront you then you would've never confessed. this isn't love, minjeong," your breath caught in your throat, "we're over."

"no, please. i swear! i'll make it up to you! just please, please take me back," she begged.

"no, minjeong," your heart shattered, "if this was love this would've never happened. this argument would've never happened."

"why are you giving up on us so easily?"

"because someone decided to break my trust," you smiled, "goodbye, my love," you walked out, leaving all of your memories and a chapter of your life behind. the pain of betrayal would take a while to heal, but you held onto the tiniest glimmer of hope— hope that you would find your happiness. the happiness you deserved.