an: book contains major manga spoilers, read with discretion. if a minor, do not interact.

"Take off your clothes."

A girl with long white hair and light green tips hair color and bluish green eyes obediently obeyed the command. Her hands flying over to her black boots followed by her white robe, hakama pants and all the way down to her long sleeved hanfu. Discarding them one by one, she is left standing bare naked before Rien. Not a hint of bashfulness can be discovered in her face. In fact, she likes baring herself to her.

"You should take yours off too." The girl with white hair and light green tips hair color says, grinning subtly as she takes steps closer to Rien's male form. Letting her right hand move from her chest and then on top of her shoulder. Standing behind her while she wraps her arms around her frame. Pressing her torso against her back. "It's not fair that I'm the only one naked between us." She voices out, a small pout painting her lips. 

"It's only fair that you bare your body to me too, right?" She whispers her question as her hands begins to move up to his remove her white robes and then hanfu. Rien heaves a soft sigh at her gentle touch. She isn't good with words but her touch is what makes up for it. Her actions weren't hasty as she longed to be touched by her too. She longed to feel her soft hands gliding against her skin, her hands too to feel her impeccable skin.

With her clothes discarded on the floor, she gently lays her body down on the flower bed. Hovering on her top while closing his eyes and claiming her lips with hers. As Rika's eyes closes and her arms wrapping around her neck, they share an open mouthed kiss. Sounds of soft kissing and gasps escapes Rika's lips. One hand supporting Rien's weight while the other softly slides down to grope her left breast and then sliding back down to touch her bare pussy.

Licking along her neck, she gently slides one finger along her slit. A soft gasp escapes her rosy pink lips as she shivers in pleasure and arousal. Rien slides two fingers into her pussy, thrusting them back and forth while her lips focus on leaving kisses against the crook of her neck. Rika, squirming and moaning, urging him to continue. "P-Please..." she whispers.

As Rien lifts her head up, she continues to pump her fingers deep inside her wet and gummy walls, capturing her lips with her once more. As she repeats this action, she presses his thumb against her clit, moving it roughly in a circling motion. He continues to rub and grind his two fingers in and out of her, her juices coating his fingers. In all honesty, Rika wonders if she could change Rien's mind. Change her mind to divert Hoko's lives for something else for the creation of the elixir.

Moreso, Rika is lost in bliss and pleasure. The feeling of her fingers running in and out of her. She wonders, what if she asks him to use her mouth next? She could bring that up later on. For now, she loves the way her fingers assaulted her. Wanting nothing but more and more.

All the while the two get intimate with each other, a boy with the same long white hair extending partway down his back with yellow tips holds hands with a girl with pink hair. Running into the night as they try to escape the ground. The night air is cold and brings a chill down their spine.

"What about Rika?" Mei asks, digging the heels of her feet into the earthy ground. Halting the both of them from their tracks. "We can't just plot an escape without her! How could you-"

"Trust me on this one." Riku, the boy with long white hair with yellow tips colored hair layered and extending partway down his back. He too has the same bluish green eyes and is standing at six foot tall. "Rika's learned how to escape this island." He affirms, the look of determination on his face convincing Mei to go with him. "Listen, there's another island not too far from here. Rika mentioned that we have to swim along the shoreline to escape the current's pull. It's going to be obscure but I trust Rika's solution and if I can get you out, I can come back for her."

Rika and Riku. Both of Tensen race through Rien's puppetry. Rika of earth elemental and Riku of fire elemental. What separates them from the others is that they are not rulers of Kotaku and cannot alter their body structures and genitalia. Created out of Rien's creation, the twins symbolize harmony and joy and are thought to bring good luck. Rika serves as the brains while Riku served as the muscle. 

"Are you telling me that...we have to swim all the way to Edo*?" Mei asks. Both Mei and Riku running through shrubs and bushes, using their free hands to push away the branches and other flowers that get into their faces. The similarity between the three of them? They disapprove sacrificing a number of lives just to emit to reach true immortality. For Rika, there is no problem with the experiment...just as long as they don't hurt anyone else, that no lives would be on the line. But upon knowing that they had, she stared at her own hands with disgust.

"Well yeah." Riku replies. "We don't exactly have a boat and I believe our bodies are capable of threading through water for a thousand kilometers." He says, feeling smart as he is able to recall Rika's words. He idolizes his older twin sister a lot. "It's going to take us all night because rather threading the water in quick paces, we have to do it calmly."

"Okay..." Mei replies. Just as long as Riku knows what to do, she could follow him. Yet again, Riku partially never listened to anyone, anyone except Rika. Worshiping her more and would be delighted to do every muscle bidding for her, going as far as to die for her. Riku maintains a calm demeanor along with the others except Mu Dan.

"It's not a problem if I get a little close to Rika, right?"

"Your sister's very pretty. But I wonder...what does she look like underneath those clothes."

"I gave your sister a bouquet of mauve carnations*. I hope I can see my response tonight."

"Dammit." Riku hisses, gritting his teeth as he is reminded of Mu Dan. He may be smarter than him but surely he could outmatch him in terms of strength. Though he knows that Rika's business is her business, but the fact that Mu Dan kept rubbing it on his face, purposefully or not, irritated him.

"What's wrong?" Mei asks, tilting her head to side upon hearing Riku hissing to himself.

"Nothing." The male quickly responded to her.

Just as they are about to reach the shore of the island, Zhu Jin leaps down before them, blocking them from their path.

"Caught you."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Edo - formerly Tokyo, renamed after the 1868 Meiji restoration

Mauve Carnation - according to language of flowers, the flower implies you want to have sex with the other