As sounds of lip locking erupts from their lips, Rien creeps a hand all the way up to Rika's neck, giving it a squeeze. This action alone caused Rika to let out a satisfied moan, however, Rien is reminded that she did not come to do this with Rika. Rather, she found out of her true motives. Her hand squeezed her neck tightly, letting her head throw back further against the leaves. The purple haired girl crying in pain, extending her arms out to hit her chest and face.

"You're just a play thing. So why do toys defy against their owners?" Rien asks, tilting her head as she looks down at Rika. Removing her hand off her neck, it left a red mark against her skin. Before Rika could say anything, persuade Rien to change her mind to test the elixir on anything else exchange from human lives, her hand pierced through her solar plexus, damaging and breaking her ovule. The action caused Rika to cough out blood from her mouth, rendering herself at his mercy. Before she could even close her eyes, the last she saw is Rien coming closer to her.

"I'll take care of Mei." Rien spoke in an indignantly. Not sparing a look nor a glance towards Rika's and Riku's open stomach. Their unmoving bodies horrifying Mei whereas Zhu Jin held no remorse for the twins.

"Understood." Zhu Jin replies. With the use of his strength, he held both twins' ankles with both of his hands and tossed their bodies into the ocean. It wouldn't be a problem if their bodies were left to decay, at least the birds would be fed for a couple of days. Turning his back among them, he leaps to the ground to return back to Horai. Not sparing another look towards Riku and Rika.

. . . . . . . . . . ♡

"Kill..." Riku mutters, his dull eyes looking up at the sky as all he could ever taste is the saltiness of his blood in his mouth. To see something so beautiful before dying moved him. At least, he could truly say that in his final moments, he's watching the same beautiful sky as his twin sister.

"Rika..." Riku calls out to her, his eyes never pealing off from the sky. "The sky is so...beautiful..." He comments, blinking an eye.

A small smile paints Rika's lips as she hears her twin brother's comment. Truly, the sky is beautiful. Too vast for this world.

"Rika..." Riku calls out to her again, using every last bit of his energy to look at her. "I don't want to die yet." He pleads, his eyes beginning to brim and glisten with tears. If anything, Riku could accept any kind of death, anything but this as it felt so unjustly.

The small smile on Rika's lips slowly became bitter. How? How did they come to find out their plan? She is sure that no one else except Riku of what to do. Mei hadn't exactly been a part of the plan as they plotted to let her out first before they could follow. Was it Tao Fa? The two of them never really got along, always bickering to the point of pulling each other's hair and throwing soil at each other.

It's ironic to think that both of their name meanings belong to the same flower family.

How long have they been floating in the ocean? She doesn't know. As of the time being, it didn't seem like help would be coming for their way; no one else seems to be in the area except the two of them. She thought, it would be useless to help the dying. Their already on the verge of death, no? Pitiful. Truly pitiful they are.

"I...It's fine." Rika mutters, still tasting blood inside her mouth. "We'll live again. And when we do, we'll destroy them. All of them."

Riku stares at her, even in death, he is still awed by her. "Destroy?"

"This isn't the end for us." Rika declares, not exactly knowing where is she actually coming from. She just knows that one way or another, they will be reborn again, regardless of as humans or as play things to Rien once more. "I just know that we'll come back to destroy them. And when we do, we'll do it just like how they treated us." She adds, gritting her teeth as the face she hates comes into her mind.

"I believed that you would protect me...I believed in you." She mumbles all the while still seeing the face she so hates, her eyelids beginning to grow heavy on her. Riku's hand in hers already cold in her touch. A sign that death has already taken him.

 "I'll forever hate you. We'll be reborn just to kill you. All of you. We'll kill all of you."

Not before long, her eyelids finally closes down on her. Heaving her last breath as her lips part open. The two bodies floating seamlessly in the middle of the ocean.

. . . . . . . . . . ♡

Unexpectedly, both Riku's and Rika's bodies were brought back to Kotaku. Their bodies brought back to the sandy shore by the salty, blue water of the ocean. Even though death has taken them, their beauty never withered. Their skin remained impeccable and smooth, their midnight purple colored hair still vibrant as ever. On the outside, if people were to arrive into this island, it would only seem like they are sleeping in the midday.

A figure emerges from the forest and into the beach. A soft sigh escaping it's lips. One step, two step, three step, this person walks closer to the twins before crouching over their heads. Rika remained unclothed whilst Riku is clothed. This person extends a hand out to caress the back of their index finger against Riku's face - it is cold.

"I pity you and your sister." The person spoke, taking note of their hands still holding onto each others.

Even death couldn't separate them apart.

A soft yet heavy sigh escapes their lips. This person knew they are going against Rien but it was in this moment that they didn't care. Rien had ultimately took the one person they grew to be fond of. Standing up and straightening their legs, the person whips out a cup from their coat. For inside this cup is none other than tan.

"I don't mind going against orders." The person spoke, using their free hand to part their mouths open, letting the colorful liquid into their lips. "When you two are reborn, come back to this island. I will be waiting, til then. And if you do, I will aid your revenge. You have my word." The person promises. Taking the cup away before leaning down to place a small peck on Riku's lips. Oh this person longs to admire his light blue eyes again. Ultimately the person begins pushing their bodies back into the water. Heaving a breath, the person blows their bodies' directions towards Edo.