Chapter 5. Cheating

Shattered Yet Strong
Chapter 5. Cheating.

The night had passed. Tee was silent for past one hour. Not crying but deep in thoughts. Gulf exit the bathroom and smiled at him.

"Breakfast"? He held the intercom asking Tee who nodded his head.

"Only coffee please. Then i will leave to Ayaan. I have spoiled your night doctor". He was feeling bad.

"Its okay Tee. Like i said, being a doctor i cannot sleep. And i am happy if i shared some one your burden. And you can always come to me if you ever want to talk to me". Gulf held his hands gently.

"Thank you Doctor. It means a lot to me". He was really grateful because no one ever paid attention, this much attention other than SJ. And now this doctor was an angel for him.

"Come, join me for coffee and have a sandwich because i dont prefer plain coffee in the breakfast.

They had just little discussion about how to convince Ayaan's dad for the bone Marrow transplant for his son.

"I... I will be get going then. Lets hope someday we will meet again". Tee stood up when Gulf pulled him in his arms for a hug.

"Anytime Tee. Anytime". He patted his shoulder before Tee walked out of the room.

Gulf was about to pack his things when his phone went off. He knew Mew must have woke up and would be waiting for him making breakfast.

"Hi husband".
"Where are you Guppie"? Gulf could hear the sound of egg beating.

"Leaving for home love. Will be there when you would finish dishing up the breakfast". He said with a smile and chuckled listening to Mew laughing.

"Aye aye master. The breakfast would be ready when my royal highness would step in. So come soon and safe love". Mew bid him goodbye when he heard Gulf sitting in the car and closed the door.

They knew a new bright day was waiting for them.

************

Tee made sure Ayaan was feeling better when he met his doctor about his medicines and treatment plan. With the consent Tee had requested the doctor to search for a donor for Bone Marrow transplant but he knew it would be really time taking. It wasnt easy to find a donor and that too a match.

He went home in his car with a heavy heart. Ayaan was feeling weak and he wanted to just sleep. He had lost his weight in the past 2 3 months. And to add to it, Tae was getting worst day by day.

Ever since Mew broke all contacts with them, he was spoiled to core. He would shout, yell at Tee and he would not accept Ayaan as his son at all. He had lost his trust on Tee when he knew he was at mistake too. Ofcourse Tee couldnt get pregnant alone. He was equally responsible. But it provoked the worst side of him.

Tee was helpless. How much he had searched for Mew, to beg for forgiveness. But he couldnt find him anywhere. He knew it was a payback time. A person who wasnt loyal to his husband, how could he be trusted. He would have left Tae but he did love him. He loved him so much that he bear the painful pregnancy of Ayaan resulting in premature delivery. He ignore how many times Tae would have bring girls and boys home, making out shamelessly. He had bear his phsyical and mental torture. But he couldnt come up to leave him. Because he had no place to go. 

He parked the car in the drive way and went inside with a sleeping Aaron in his arms. Making sure he was tuc properly, he went to Tae's bedroom. Even if it was a regular routine, still his heart would bleed everytime, just like now. A naked boy was laying on top of a passed out Tae. Lots of beer bottles were scattered with cigarette butts. Clothes disposed off on the floor and the owner of the room was sleeping on his stomach.