Day One

On Earth DBMM-11080, at Kame House....

"Hey Wolverine! I brought popcorn!" Nappa said as he entered the residence of Master Roshi. Inside the house, he found Wolverine and Colossus sitting on the couch watching the baseball game while Roshi, Krillin, and 18 were busy taking care of Marron.

"Nappa!" Roshi called as he greeted the new arrival.

"Oh boy." Wolverine grumbled as Piotr stood up properly to greet Nappa.

"Hello Nappa, my name is Piotr Rasputin, but you can call me Colossus." The metal plated mutant greeted with his thick Russian accent as he shook the elder Saiyan's hand.

"Colossus huh? Well it's nice to know that there is someone on Earth who is as big as me." Nappa said with delight. "Are you excited for this game of...what do you call it...baseball?"

"Yes, I heard Wolverine's friend Yamcha was a part of the team. Got to say, I haven't seen Wolverine this ticked off about a friend since Cyclops." Colossus said.

"At least Scott isn't an idiot, just a dick." Logan responded as he took a sip of his beer.

"Now Roshi, make sure you put Marron to bed at 8:30pm, and no chocolate past 6pm." 18 said as she and her husband Krillin handed the children supplies over to Master Roshi.

"Don't worry 18, I got this covered." Roshi said with a small bit of a flirtatious tone.

"Master Roshi." Krillin said, having second thoughts about leaving Marron behind.

"Don't worry my old student. You know I'm great with kids. Remember all the good times we had when it was you, Venom, Launch, and myself." Roshi said.

"That's what I'm worried about." 18 said with a slight grimace.

"If he had mentioned the time Violet joined us, then I would be worried." Krillin whispered to his wife.

"Don't worry. I will keep Roshi in line if he does anything with Marron that he shouldn't. You should enjoy yourselves." Turtle said, though he knew Roshi would never do anything to harm the little girl.

"Alright Marron, enjoy yourself with Master Roshi." Krillin said.

"If anything bad happens to my little girl, I will kill you." 18 said as the two walked out the door.

"Bye mommy, bye daddy! I love you!" Marron called as she waved goodbye.

"So what are the rules of this baseball?" Nappa asked in genuine confusion.

"There are a few more rules to the game at first glance, but basically Yamcha and the others have to hit a ball with a wooden club, then try to score points by running in one complete square." Wolverine summed it up.

"That sounds boring." Nappa replied.

"It's more fun than it sounds, but chess is the more superior sport." Colossus said as he grabbed one of the snacks laying around on the table and started to munch on them.

"Next up to bat is the Wolf Fang himself! That's right, the MVP with the world record of home runs is here! Give it up for the Yamcha!" Came the announcer's voice. The crowd cheered as Yamcha came in with his own theme music. While a bit egotistical and self serving, the music had built up a reputation for being the bane of any pitcher who watched Yamcha go up to bat. A sweatdrop slid down the pitcher's forehead, but he didn't know Yamcha would be the least of his worries.

Raining down from the sky were Son Venom and Frieza, crashing down on top of the pitcher. The baseball player was completely evaporated as Goku pinned the struggling space emperor to the ground as Venom waved uncontrollably as if not himself.