Migration

"Okay people, settle down! I have something to say!" Deadpool spoke to the entire crowd of scared citizens on the Capsule Corp lawn. In the background, West City was in flames where many of the infected were trying to get into the Capsule Corp property, but Jarvis was quick to put them out of their misery.

"Now, as the most famous living person in the world, seeing as how I have helped defeat Carnage, have two movies under my belt with a third coming on the way (which I totally blackmailed Hugh Jackman for him to be in it), you should all pay attention to what I have to tell you. And before you ask, X-Men Origins Wolverine does not count." Deadpool said to the whole crowd.

"The most famous living person? What happened to Mr. Satan?" One person in the crowd asked.

"Yeah about that....the reason why I'm here doing crowd control and not Earth's most recognizable savior is because his daughter Videl got infected and ate Mr. Satan and her own baby daughter Pan." Deadpool informed, causing the entire crowd to erupt in a mass panic.

"Could you have been more careful with your words?" Gamma 1 angerly asked to the merc under his breath while Piccolo looked at Wade sternly. Majin Buu was too busy gazing at one of the butterflies to notice.

"As if you could have done any better." Deadpool whispered as he turned his head to Gamma 1.

"Anyone could have done better than you." Gamma 1 replied, giving a stern glare back at the Merc With A Mouth.

"And this is why the entire Dragon Ball Fandom loves Gamma 2 more than you. At least he was fun." Deadpool shot back.

"He was programed that way by Dr. Hedo you know." Gamma 1 replied.

"Actually, he was programmed that way by Toriyama and Torotarou to give some meaning when he died fighting Maximum Carnage. It worked with Android 16 after all." Deadpool shot back.

"Who on Earth is Toriyama?" Gamma 1 asked as Toribot could be seen waving his hand in the crowd, of course standing next to Stan Lee.

"Oh boy, you're just asking for a subversion." Deadpool said as he put the microphone back towards his face and directed himself towards the panicking crowd. "Okay people, stop screaming and running around in circles! I was just as great as Mr. Satan was, so please remain calm."

"And why should we follow you? We are all probably going to die!" One woman screamed.

"Not all of you, definitely not all of you. Probably only a couple people. Look on the brightside, you have higher odds of living by sticking with us than your atypical Thanos Snap." Deadpool said. "So, these kind people are going to lead you to safety. The Power Ranger Robocop here is Gamma 1, Kirby is Majin Buu, and the green Samuel L Jackson guy is Piccolo. They will be assisting me in leading you all to safety. Pinky swear."

Slowly, the crowd calmed down, doing their best to put their trust in Wade Wilson.

"Thank you for the wise words Mr. Wilson." Jarvis said through one of Capsule Corp's communication devices.

"Thank you Paul Bettany. See Gammy, you might have to take a few lessons in giving compliments from the villain in that Han Solo movie, which is pretty sad when you think about it. That guy was really a cutthroat psycho." Deadpool said.

"Who is Han Solo?" Gamma 1 as Piccolo slapped his forehead.

"When it comes to Deadpool and Violet, it's best not to ask questions. You will only end up getting more confused." Piccolo grumbled.

"Alright people, let's get out of this forsaken city. It's starting to look like Washington DC after the day ended in a y." Deadpool said as he lead the group out of the city. Unbeknownst to the group, two powerful infected stalked the survivors from the shadows, keeping their power levels hidden.

15 minutes later, in the outskirts of West City....

"And that's the last of them." Deadpool said as he blew the last infected brains out. "Boy I wish Punisher was here. I had a feeliing he would have enjoyed this."

"Frank Castle is making better use of his time in the city ensuring that there are no infected left when we head back. IF we ever head back." Piccolo said as they pressed forward.

"Excuse me. Can I talk to you real quick." Mary Jane Watson said as she approached Gamma 1 with Mayday in her arms.

"Yes ma'am what is it?" Gamma 1 asked curiously as Majin Buu walked up to the android, considering they were in the back of the group.

"It's my husband Peter. He said he and his friend Miles would be with us but I haven't seen them." MJ informed as a nervous sweatdrop slid down her forehead.

"Not to worry ma'am, I will scan the crowd to ensure that your husband is safe." Gamma 1 said as he began to survey the crowd to look for his two missing people.

"Buu see two spiders swinging towards us They look just like Videl." Buu said as he pointed to the rooftops behind he entire crowd. MJ and Gamma 1 gasped, realizing that both Spider-Men had been infected.

"Piccolo! Take the group and get out of here! We will hold them off!" Gamma 1 ordered Piccolo.

"Right! Wade, let's lead the group away from the fight. Gamma 1 and Buu will take care of the threat." Piccolo ordered as the group quickened their pace, leaving the android and the Majin to face off against the unfriendly maneating Spider-men.

"Alright, let's finish this off quickly." Gamma 1 said as he fired his pistol at Peter. He expected Peter to dodge the attack since he had heard they shared a similar ability to the symbiotes called spider sense, but what he didn't expected was for Peter to launch himself at lightning speed and tackle the andriod.

"He's stronger than I thought!" Gamma 1 said as he did his best to push Peter off of him, but to no avail.

"Hey Spider." Can a seductive but sorrowful voice as Black Cat came flying in, kicking Peter's head clean off. In anger, Miles jumped at Felicia, but Buu was able to absorb him, turning the pink Majin into...

"Hehe, Buu is Spider-Buu now." Buu said as he danced around and shot webs now that he was baring the line pattern of the Spider-Man costume on his pink flesh.

"Who are you?" Gamma 1 as he got up, not recognizing Felicia one bit.

"The name's Felicia Hardy, but you can call me Black Cat. You may know my husband Andriod 17." Felicia said.

"Of course. He fought alongside myself and Gamma 2 against Maximum Carnage. He's was one of one of Dr. Gero's creations." Gamma 1 said.

"He likes not to be reminded of that." Black Cat said. "I came on behalf of him, he said the island is ready if you want to provide the noninfected with a sanctuary." Black Cat said.

"I am sure Dr. Richards and Bulma will be happy to know." Gamma 1 said as he looked down at the decapitated corspe of Spider-Man. "My scanners indicated he was exhibiting a rather unique power."

"Yeah, I know. We used to hang out a lot. I knew he had gotten stronger since we last talked, but I'm certain Peter didn't get that strong to pin you down." Felicia replied

"Someone powerful must have given him their energy. It could explain why they were exhibiting somewhat of a strategic mindset as well." Gamma 1.

"If the infected are acting that why and are suddenly growing stronger, that means the infected must have a leader." Felicia said bitterly. Gamma 1 and Black Cat stared in shock at the new revelation as Spider-Buu still danced around in bliss.