East Or West, Uchiha Is The Worst.

It was a normal day in the village hidden in the leaves, the sky appeared blue Running on the streets was a child, who had spiky blond hair, blue eyes and whisker like birth marks on both cheeks. He was currently chased around by angry villagers shouting 'kill the demon', 'finish what the fourth started' etc... he was backed in an dead end, a kunai was thrown, Naruto subconciously send large amount of chakra in his eyes. Time started to slow down for our blonde, his vision become clearer.

"The demon stole our precious Uchiha's eyes, kill him." One idiot shouted, they started beating Naruto within an inch of his life, Naruto was found by the ANBU, they immediately took him to the hospital, not wanting the village weapon to die.

Naruto woke up and found himself in the sewer, 'Great, first they beat me and then they throw me in the sewer, perfect.' Were his thought until he heard some voice.

"So, my jailor finally visits me." Said the voice, then two slitted blood red eyes open, staring at naruto's red one with one tomoe in each. Naruto was scared.

"So my jailor has that cursed eyes." Kyubi stated angrily, as it stared at its jailor.

"What eyes, what are you talking about and who are you." Naruto asked afraid a little that the creature infront of him will attack any time. Nope, he was afraid a lot.

"For the first part i am the mighty Kyūbi, and for the other question why don't you check the reflection yourself." The Kyūbi replied grinning like a maniac.

Naruto checked his reflection and was shocked to core to see his eyes were no longer his loving blue but instead like those arrogant people, the villagers worship what were they called, Suechiha Or Something, The Kyūbi knew his jailor's thought and snickered.

"Its not Suechiha, its Uchiha. Get your facts check." Kyūbi said, naruto was now angry.

"Hey, don't read my thoughts and weren't you dead, the fourth killed you so how are you here ?" Questioned naruto, the Kyūbi just laughed.

"Nope, we Bijūs are construct of chakra, we can't be killed so he did the next best thing, he sealed it into his son." Kyūbi said, Laughing at his host's face. The Kyūbi got silent as naruto left out a dry laugh, then tears started spilling.

"So, for all this time i never knew why the villagers hate me, it was because of what my father did, why did my father bane me to this life, did my mother not stop him from doing this." Naruto said as he sobbed, the Kyūbi was silence, sure he loved torturing humans but he wasn't heartless that he would laugh at an innocense's misery.

"Your father chose you as he coudn't ask anyone to scarifice their child if he coudn't sacrifice his own, he was noble and no your mother was against it, but she gave in later on, your parents even jumped infront of my claw to save you when you were infant." The Kyūbi answered sincerely. Naruto looked him dead in the eyes.

"Did they love me, tell me did they love me." Naruto asked desperately, The Kyūbi sighed seeing how desperate the boy was, why did it bother him, he should be angry not sighing.

"Yes, they did loved you, what jumpi g in front of me is not enough proof of how much they loved you." The Kyūbi Asked, Naruto Nodded Understanding.

"Thanks Kyūbi, Oh By the way how do i turn them off my sharingan i mean." Naruto asked, The Kyūbi Grunted, what was he a teacher or an encyclopedia that the boy is asking questions after questions.

"Just stop sending chakra to your eyes now stop annoying me with these silly questions go away pesky human, your annoying me." The Kyūbi ranted, Naruto laughed at it, soon he saw he was fading away.

"Hey what's happning to me ?" Naruto shouted as he panicked that he might vanish, yeah as if he was a certain super pervert.

Elsewhere...

"Aaaccchhhooo." A super pervert sneezed and then fell into ladies side of hot spring, he then used his favourite Run like a bitch no jutsu to avoid the women's wrath.

Now with Naruto....

"Calm down, your just awaking from your sleeep, oh and stop sending chakra to your eyes, the people with accuse you more." The Kyubi Shouted, Naruto did as told and his blue eyes returned with his vision.

"Thanks, whatever your name is, Kyūbi." Naruto said, Kurama was taken back his name was asked, it was first time any human had the audacity to ask his name.

"Welcome, As for my name is Kurama, listen you'll be able to contact me just say it in your thoughts, and you can come here again if you concentrate Okay." Kurama said as Naruto nodded, and vanished completely. (I Know, Kurama Doesn't Care For Naruto, But Please This Is My Shit.)

Naruto woke up and found himself in the hospital, he sighed. He got dressed and was about to leave when suddenly an ANBU Came into his room.

"Uzumaki, your summoned by the council, come with me." The ANBU Said As He Put A hand on Naruto's shoulder and both vanished in a sunshine arriving outside the chambers. Naruto felt slight dizzy but nothing major. He entered the chamber to see three elders sitting there.

"Demon, it has come to our attention that you have killed and stolen our precious Uchiha eyes, for your crime you're hereby banished from the village pack your things and never return." Shouted One of the elders, Homura to be exact. Naruto nodded and left the room with tears in his small eyes.

"You should not cry kit, instead be happy were free from this hell forever, but don't go empty hands, I Know your father's estate, i can take you there we will take whatever it is in there with us and also we will take as much from this hellhole as we can including some powerful tools." The Kyūbi said. Naruto nodded and mentally thanked the Kyūbi.

One trip to Uzumaki-Namikaze Mansion, the hokage library, village library, Apartment, All the clan compounds (Not Uchiha) (Yes, So What he will rob all of konoha together, did i say he also robbed the band at night of all the money with a shit ton of money, from clan accounts, konoha merchants, his own account.)

We find Naruto making his way towards uchiha he saw many bodies lying there, he began to tremble, Kurama decided to take over naruto and did the deed for him that is stealing all the sharingans. Then Possesed Naruto (PNaruto For Now), made his way towards the gate, Seeing that no one would come to see him off he sighed and went alone never turning back to see the village anymore, now the village had lost one of its last surving uchiha, who cares they will come to regret it later.

The End.

This is a new story i started writing, its not done yet and unlikely more parts will come unlike rest where i either delete whole story or is inconsistent, i promise to be more consistent and update my stories on a weekly basis okay. Naruto sensei and his team new chapter will come out next week, stay tune for that story too, Author Out Peace Out.