A Part Of The Past.

Recap...

"After the wave is free, I plan to train children and some Adults in the Arts of chakra, so a shinobi district where our Academy and Ninja related shops will be eastablished like Weapons shop, Clothing shop, Ninja ration shop etc." Naruto said finishing. The father daughter duo nodded, Naruto made his way towards exit both Tazuna and Tsunami waved goodbye to him. 

Now...

"What a kid, a sad past just like the wave still didn't back down or gave up, he will go far beyond the limits made to bound him mark my words." Tazuna said, Tsunami nodded agreeing with him.

Again Naruto was special I mean what child goes through the beating, tourture, and boycott of the village and remains mentally stable heck even most of the aduls would find themselves mentally unstable.

"I Agree with you, he is special destined to do great things may god protect him and prosper him." Tsunami said as Tazuna said Amen to that.

Next Day...

"So you ready Naruto, remember that bridge building is an art in itself, don't get yourself on fire if you don't get things on first try itself okay." Tazuna explained in teacher mode as Naruto nodded. Being first time he would learn something not related to chakra.

"Alright let's go, don't have all day with us, i'll explain some key notes to you on the way okay." Tazuna said as Naruto nodded.

Both later made their way to the bridge, the bridge not being that fancy or special it was designed pretty basic, no fancy decoration or any cable stuff just pillars and road on top thats it. The Bridge was halfway completed from the fire country side but the Wave side was left so workers first had to take a boat towards the fire country and then Made their way on the bridge, there was a lot of struggle but hey it was for the future of wave. No slacking off.

Meanwhile In Konoho Or Leaf Village...

Nothing, nobody was feeling anything special today as it was just a normal day in leaf, the banishment of the pariah was celebrated for the first week but then everything went back to normal nobody even knowns that one Naruto Uzumaki used to live between them except a few namely the Ichiraku family and the old hokage. 

The hokage made scricter laws regarding civillian council, the academy wasnbeing fixed, he fired the three elder advisors and his secretary the old one that is. He mainly focuses on work now as there is no Naruto for him to goof ariund with, he was banished and it was partly his fault, so he plans to fix it on the day of Chunin Exam finals, he will announce Naruto's heritage.

He sighed, things were not looking good for the future of the leaf and it was because of them idiots on civillian council.

Anyways, Back to Wave...

"Alright, so thats what you'll be doing now try to get as much work done as possible, we don't want Gato to get hint that Wave is rebelling ok." Tazuna said, Naruto nodded.

"Ok, this will do the trick Shadow Clone Jutsu." Naruto shouted as 50 clones now stood on the bridge, Tazuna and the rest of the workers Jaws were on ground with eyes wide open.

"Oh yeah i forgot, you Shinobi and their tricks." Tazuna said shaking his head. And the work of the bridge began.

The Leaf Village, Council Meeting....

"Sarutobi, any luck finding out the second surviving Uchiha." A troublesome lazy genius. Sarutobi shook his head in no.

"Great, first the civillians banished him and now want him back just because he has that cursed eyes which they believe are their and only their precious. They think they own him as if he is just a toy for them to play with." Said another one, a feral and wild women to be exact.