A Grand Welcome

Previously...

Tazuna & Family were worried, they were waiting for one Naruto Uzumaki to return to his home, but they were not alone, along with them were all the citizen of wave, then they saw three blurred figures coming towards their direction, soon they saw three people coming towards the village...
——————————————————————————————————————
Now... 

"Everybody, I see three figures coming towards the village, one tall and two short ones, they all got alerted and kept their guard up, some were curious as to who were coming towards their village, could they possibly another goon or perhaps an traveller.

"Hey, I see them he is coming, the saviour of our village and he is also accompanied by two women, people of Wave our hero is coming !" A Villager shouted as cheers erupted, celebrating the victory of good from evil, light from shadow.

Other side of the bridge...

"The citizens of wave are waiting for us, let us hurry." Naruto said as he quickened his pace, his mind was working at light speed thinking multiple thoughts.

When he reached near the village, the citizens rushed towards him, thinking they will attack him he readied his sword but to his supprise the citizens lifted him up and threw him up and caught him when he landed, they repeated this for several time while cheering for their hero, Wave is free. They put Naruto on the ground again.

"People, The Land of Waves is finally free from the tyranny of Gato." Naruto said, the villagers started cheering again, the children came and formed a circle towards Naruto and started running around him while laughing and cheering for him, this brought a smile on Naruto's face. He was happy that people  acknowledge him.

"Alright, people of wave now that the celebration is finished, i have few announcement to make, so listen carefully." Naruto said, the villagers got silent and turned their attention fully towards him.

"While at Gato's hideout, i found many things which will not only amaze you but shock you the same, well the thing is i found many artefects of the Uzumaki clan dating from the time of clan warring era stage to the Sage of Six Path, Multiple expensive jewelry made gold, silver, emrald, sapphire, ruby, emrald and diamonds, etc. and a lot of money that he looted from wave and no one knows from many places, but now i got his company so thats fine, also i bought two  Uzumaki members with me." Naruto announced, the village cheered again recieving multiple good news at the same time, many surrounded them asking multiple questions, they both were embarrassed, fortunately Naruto came to protect.

"Alright people, they will answer your questions at a later time, okay ?" Naruto said, recieving nods from all the villagers.

"Now, at the matter of wave, Gato's money will be equally distributed to the people of wave, i will handover the company to Wave leader, however i will keep the artifects i found as those are sacred, i will also help in the development of the Land Of Waves, to boost our economy, and i will also start a ninja academy, so wave doesn't need to go to any other ninja village for help. Is that clear ?" Naruto asked, everybody shouted yes!

"Alright, now let us go back to work." Naruto said as everybody went back to work. Naruto than turned towards the mother daughter duo.

"Alright, both of you follow me." Naruto said as he started heading towards his home, following him were the red head Uzumaki.

After walking some distance, the trio arrived at the Uzumaki Mansion, Naruto placed his right hand on the Uzumaki Symbol, a click was heard and the gates opened, the trio went inside. The mother/daughter duo were shocked at the size of the mansion,But said Nothing.