Chapter 3

.⋆。⋆🪴˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.

Leon spoke softly as they continued to drive into the city. Not knowing what awaits them. Once they drive into the city they noticed how the street was also disheveled.
"You are advised to take shelter at the Raccoon City Police Station. Free food and medical supplies will be provided to everyone in need." A booming voice spoke over the city, Leon and Claire looked at the state of the city and could feel more fear and anxiety building up. They continued to dive as many cars were parallel parked on either side of the street.
"Oh my god, this is so unreal," Claire spoke softly.
"The police station's not much further. They'll know something." Leon also spoke softly, trying to hide his anxiety about the situation.
"Yeah, but...what if we're the only ones? What if there's no survivors-"
"No. There's survivors. It's a big city...there has to be." Leon spoke as he looked into Claire's eyes, trying to comfort her about this situation. He was hoping that his being confident about the situation would also make her more confident. The car soon slowed down and eventually came to a stop as they noticed the yellow and grey roadblocks.
"Looks like we're walking here..." Leon spoke softly as he was about to open the car door. Claire looked out the car window to see one of the undead creatures hovering over a dead body. The creature soon turned its head towards the car.
"More like running."
"Yeah, good call." A loud scream and a grey and rotting face soon came up to Leon's window. "Jesus Christ!" He screamed out. The scream from the undead creature alerted more creatures and they all started to make their way towards the car.
"Leon! We gotta back up!" Leon nodded his head as started to back up the car but the undead creatures being surrounded by them made it impossible. Lights behind the car soon drew the attention of both of them as they turned their head towards the back window. The light got brighter as it got closer and closer, knocking down some of the undead creatures.
"Claire, get out! Get out NOW!" Leon said in a loud voice, the fear in his voice more prevalent. They both tried to use their body strength to open the car door, but the undead creatures also made that impossible. Bracing impact, the two of them expected the 18-wheeler truck to hit their car. The driver tried to divert his impact to the cars on the side of the road but his truck continued to slide and did hit the police car Leon and Claire were in. Leon soon opened the door slowly and once he got out of the car he fell down onto his knees. He tried to stand up and once he did he walked with a small limp. He started to walk away from the car, his attention was turned toward the car as a loud boom was heard behind him. The impact of the explosion pushed him forward and caused him to bump against a white car that was on the side of the road. He looked back at the car as it was now covered in flames, he looked at the car with a sense of fear in his eyes.
"Oh no...CLAIRE!" Leon spoke as he gripped the side of his abdomen as trained slightly in pain. He covered his eyes slightly from the bright lights of the flames.
"CLAIRE ARE YOU OKAY!?" Leon called out as he moved toward the flaming car that they drove in. A long pause fell over Leon as he called out for Claire.
"Yeah!" I'M ALRIGHT?! HOW ABOUT YOU?!" Claire spoke loudly so Leon could hear her from the other side of the car. Leon let out a small sigh of relief, Claire was okay. Leon soon looked around as the undead figures started to stand up and slowly make their way toward them.
"I CAN'T STAY HERE! IT'S NOT SAFE!" Leon called out for Claire as he met eyes with the undead creatures.
"GO ON AHEAD! I'LL MEET YOU AT THE STATION!" Claire called out as he grabbed his gun again as tried to dodge his way around the undead creatures as they kept on trying to come closer and closer to him.
"This is outta control!" Leon said to himself as he tried to find a way out of this, but the undead creatures and fire were almost impossible until his icy blue eyes were focused on a dark alleyway.
"There!" He spoke softly to himself before he started to run down the dark alleyway. He noticed some fire at the end of the corner of the alleyway with one undead creature on the ground.
"Shit...It's everybody! They've all turned..." Leon spoke to himself as he held on tightly to his gun to keep himself protected. He covered his face to protect his face from the fire. He eventually went down the stairs that had a small and dim light but it was enough for him to see where he was going. He soon left the alleyway and was met with a large and ornate building. The white neon lights that spelled R.P.D told him that he was in the right place. (R.P.D- Real Proud Dad).
"There it is... The station." Leon spoke softly to himself as he continued to run through the parking lot which was even more packed than the streets with cars. Zombies filled the parking lot of the police station, like they filled the streets of Raccoon City. After dodging as many as he could he eventually came to the gate of the police station, he pushed open the metal gate and pushed the gate closed as the zombies started to slowly approach him again. He locked the gat before turning towards the front door of ornate police station. He soon opened the double door and was met with a dimply lit lobby with a statue of a women holding up a scale at the end of the staircase. His ice blue eyes scanned the lobby, noticing medical supplies and equipment scattered. It was obvious that the zombies were here too.
"Hello..? Is anybody here?" Leon shouted as he continued to look at the disheveled mess, his voice seemed to echo in the large rom. He noticed a laptop with the RPD  logo on a red screen.
"There has to be someone here.." He spoke to himself. When he opened up the computer, he was met with video surveillance of another police officer being chased by a zombie.
"Not good." His ice blue eyes continued to watch as the police officer on the screen was running and trying to kill the zombies.
"David! Marvin! Bee! You there!?" He paused before looking at the surveillance camera. "I found a way out! It's in here!" He soon held up a black notebook to the camera before putting it back in his pocket. The zombie soon caught up with him , causing him to shoot it's shoulder.
"Send reinforcements! East Hallway!" The police officer yelled as he continued to run away from the zombies after him. Leon soon pulled up the map on the laptop, figuring out the video was taken in the break room.
"I gotta find that guy."
.⋆。⋆🪴˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.

Author's note:
I am so sorry about not posting this story in a while, I just recently started college and I'm already busy...yay. I'm gonna try to be more active and write more because I love Leon and my real proud dad.
I hope everyone had a good summer, Stay creative!